Critique on new mix

Much better than the last mix. The snare has the right tone but needs some life. The kick has a really plastic like quality - needs some warmth in the low mid and tame the highs (You could use an analog modelling plugin of some description). Some of the guitar edits are a little rough during the breakdowns - it sounds chopped up. Again the bass is lacking presence making the guitars a little coarse but way less scooped than the other mix. The composition is good.

I really appreciate all the advice you've been giving me. It's really helping me. Thank you.

Dude, the written aspects of this is truly amazing. But about the mix, I do believe if the bass was more prominent in the mix I think the guitars would sound sick. The snare I think is lack a bit of 200hz try boosting that a little and I've found that, that freq makes that snare fat! But really I like that tone on the guitars I do think once bass is better it'll make almost everything better. Haha hope I helped

Yeah man, thank! I'm definitely gonna try that out. And thanks, my other guitarist and I spent a lot of time writing this song and trying to make it perfect.