Cronian song available for listening!

I just listened to it...interesting stuff :) Whoa Mr. V goes quite high there, but there is a nice balance between the higher pitched vocals and the lower growlies and such...very nice blend. Its amazing how one person can produce such a wide range of vocals.

ErikSL: I see you have been watching too many of those cartoons haha

DragonKeeper said:
I just listened to it...interesting stuff :) Whoa Mr. V goes quite high there, but there is a nice balance between the higher pitched vocals and the lower growlies and such...very nice blend. Its amazing how one person can produce such a wide range of vocals.

ErikSL: I see you have been watching too many of those cartoons haha

cartoons?

Hmmm, I have no idea what to think. Will see when I have had the time to listen to the track a couple of more times. One is clearly not enough.

-Andreas

Seeming really fantastic. I'm a sucker for "lite-black metal" with lots of keyboards, and I *really* love the multi-layered vocals in Borknagar (oh, The Presence is Ominous, how I love thee) which seem to have made it to Cronian as well (fantastic production overall!).

I like a lot. When's this scheduled to be released?

madu said:
Seeming really fantastic. I'm a sucker for "lite-black metal" with lots of keyboards, and I *really* love the multi-layered vocals in Borknagar (oh, The Presence is Ominous, how I love thee) which seem to have made it to Cronian as well (fantastic production overall!).

I like a lot. When's this scheduled to be released?

27/3

mr V

Asgeir on the Borknagar Board posts an high res image of the cover:
terra.jpg

Very good cover!
Cheers!

Nick_Perrin said:
haha yeah, its pretty cool but they went a bit far just to make it flippable.

but i think that is the beauty of it...the precision, the abstract, and the different plains/dementions played upon with the way the logo flips and such, convey the idea of the experimental style of music. i see it as both mathematical and artistical (remenicent of chagals work).

I already have a copy of the album at home (promo), as Century Media have finally added my magazine to their list of getting free promos. And I can tell you... the album runs here veeery often. But it´s also very complex in a way (like the new Vintersorg albums), so I´m quite "exhausted" each time after listening to it.

i don't wanna sound too much like i'm on the band's nuts, but the sound is incredible! the cover is spectacular! and the logo is awesome! muhuwahahaha! keep up the good work. cheers.