New Mercenary song online!

I like it. The vocals remind me of a cross between Andy Franck (Brainstorm) and Warrel Dane (Nevermore). Much better than the stuff I've heard from them before. I wasn't impressed with their PP performance, but that was probably because of the growly vocals. I was much less tolerant of that then than I am now - not that I like it now.

Pelata said:
Yeah, but my wife went to SO MANY concerts while in High School that she's kinda over it now...unless it's someone she REALLY wants to see...like Coldplay or something...LOL!

She likes Metal...always has...but she's kinda like me...unless it's someone she's dying to see, she'd rather stay home and watch a movie.

My wife wasn't really into it the first year we went. She had so much fun that she paid for both of us to go the next year because I couldn't afford it. PP is so much more than "just another concert". The people and the chance to interact with the bands is what makes this really special.

Pelata said:
Yeah, but my wife went to SO MANY concerts while in High School that she's kinda over it now...unless it's someone she REALLY wants to see...like Coldplay or something...LOL!

She likes Metal...always has...but she's kinda like me...unless it's someone she's dying to see, she'd rather stay home and watch a movie. :lol:
I am telling you now...you really have no idea how much you will enjoy the bands, festival and the whole experience until you go for the first time. After my first PP, the next year I got my then girlfriend (now wife) and one of her daughters to go, last year both of them and the daughters twin sister went, this year a friend of theirs is going as well and quite possibly another one. We are working on him. Dude, it is simply the best concert experience you can attend.

Yippee38 said:
My wife wasn't really into it the first year we went. She had so much fun that she paid for both of us to go the next year because I couldn't afford it. PP is so much more than "just another concert". The people and the chance to interact with the bands is what makes this really special.

Maybe she'll get me tix one year as an anniversary gift...:kickass:

Pelata said:
Maybe she'll get me tix one year as an anniversary gift...:kickass:
this year would be nice dude! With Pyramaze, Mercenary and Evergrey appearing not to mention JORN!!!!!!! To name 4 of the 10 bands!!