Crue fans?

Synn

New Metal Member
Apr 3, 2005
Just thought i would post a heads up to any Crueheads that the new dvd comes out this month check it out at this link below!! thanks for your time
Rock on!
Synn

banner120x240.gif

CHeck out the new DVD CRUE fans!

http://motleycrue.fanitorium.com/?C1382_470813 :devil:

I'll be buying it.. I saw the this tour twice and it was fucking amazing. The only thing is Vince probably sounds terrible on teh DVD.. he gets away with it when you are at the show because everyone is singing along and it's so loud.. But his voice is weak these days and he mumbles out the lyrics.. It is still not a show to miss!

Yeah motley crue put on one of the better shows I have seen in awhile on this last tour. Anyone who doesnt like Kickstart My Heart doesnt know nothin!:headbang:

That has to be one of my top 10 favorite songs to party to. Too Fast for Love and Shout At the Devil are badass in my opinion too.

Crue Rocks!:headbang:

They suck ass live. I saw them on this past tour. Vince is still busy chasing tits. Believe me....I went to a party that he was at after the show. That's all he's ever cared about. Fuck Motley Crue. I went to their show and only rocked out to three songs. I paid 60 bucks for my ticket. That comes out to twenty bucks a song. I did drink my balls out that night. That's all they're really good for. I was chasing alot of redneck ass that night and sucking face with one of them. Whatever. Fuck Motley Crue. I do however love the songs S.O.S., Kickstart, Girls Girls Girls, Dr. Feelgood. Even Home Sweet Home. Pretty much everything else sucks ass. All of it.

tomass74 said:
The only thing is Vince probably sounds terrible on teh DVD..
Actually, though no one will admit it of course, Vince re-recorded his vocal tracks for the ENTIRE DVD. I believe they did between 2 and 4 takes of the entire show. Go figure.

AlexStomp said:
They suck ass live. I saw them on this past tour. Vince is still busy chasing tits. Believe me....I went to a party that he was at after the show. That's all he's ever cared about. Fuck Motley Crue. I went to their show and only rocked out to three songs. I paid 60 bucks for my ticket. That comes out to twenty bucks a song. I did drink my balls out that night. That's all they're really good for. I was chasing alot of redneck ass that night and sucking face with one of them. Whatever. Fuck Motley Crue. I do however love the songs S.O.S., Kickstart, Girls Girls Girls, Dr. Feelgood. Even Home Sweet Home. Pretty much everything else sucks ass. All of it.

"Vince is still busy chasing tits. Believe me....I went to a party that he was at after the show. That's all he's ever cared about."

"I was chasing alot of redneck ass that night and sucking face with one of them."

Sounds like you should be singing for Motley Crue.

"I do however love the songs S.O.S., Kickstart, Girls Girls Girls, Dr. Feelgood. Even Home Sweet Home. Pretty much everything else sucks ass. All of it."

It's too bad you like all the pussy songs. You should listed to 'Shout At The Devil' or 'Too Fast For Love'. Hell, I recommend the album WITHOUT Vince over the songs you listed.

I think "theatre of pain" is alright even though it is their weakest album. Its got some sleeper songs i like. Its got a certain sound to it that seperates it from the rest.
The cd with John Corabi(spelling) on vocals is fucking heavy as hell. the music kicks ass. the voice never really fit though.

Too Fast For Love & Shout at the Devil are waaaayyy killer albums...yes, they wore some make-up..KISS did too and they have some MUST have tunes for ANY MetalHead!! Go listen to those tunes( TFFL & SatD) and THEN tell us Girls Girls Girls..etc. are better!?!?!