Enough Motley Crue!

Skorned1

Dec 9, 2004
Arizona
Is it just Vegas, or are they playing the shit out of Motley Crue everywhere else? Before this new song/tour I used to welcome a song here and there, but this has become ridiculous! I thought Linkin Park was overplayed!

I haven't heard any here in LA yet but maybe KLOS is playing it. I doubt any other station here would play it unless Indie 103.1 plays it on their Wed Nite metal show.

I Saw a long NEWS with Letterman on CNN, so they live report the reunion of Motley crue. i think the shit goes on and they doesnt learnt to try some diffrent styles of personal sounds. the most of motley crues songs use same style. not like anthrax use very diffrent grounds to perform songs

The only thing close to a metal station around here is Rock 105.3 in San Diego, but they play too much Nu-metal for my tastes. I had to get a 10-disc changer in the auto because music radio out here sucks. There is plenty of good sports talk, which is pretty much the only radio I listen to.

Rich

yeah talk about they may still be able to play to big places in america but as far as australia and other countries i dont think anyone gives 2 fucks.

mrthrax said:
yeah talk about they may still be able to play to big places in america but as far as australia and other countries i dont think anyone gives 2 fucks.

Yeah, I think the only ones in Sweden that care is Dregen in Backyard Babies and the dorks in Hardcore Superstar.

DarbysDad said:
Home is the OC for you? I live in Bellflower(close to Long Beach) but I work in Costa Mesa.

In my heart OC is home. I work in Vegas and OC, but most of my time is in Vegas unfortunately. I think I will always call it home. :(

coop said:
The only thing close to a metal station around here is Rock 105.3 in San Diego, but they play too much Nu-metal for my tastes. I had to get a 10-disc changer in the auto because music radio out here sucks. There is plenty of good sports talk, which is pretty much the only radio I listen to.

Rich

I love 105.3! But I also like A LOT of the new stuff. I listen to it in OC when I can get reception. LA has nothing to offer, really, as far as radio stations. The best radio station in Vegas plays commercials 75% of the time.

How is this a reuinion? At least be gone 20 years before u call it a reunion. Seriously. and the Crue lost whatever ability they had at making decent G.L.A.M. metal when Vince left...
Coincidently the best record of their career was the self titled album w/ Jon Corabi on vocals. Heavy as hell.
At least they play it safe w/ a greatest hits pack instead of giving us another 'Generation Swine'. :yuk:

Skorned1 said:
Usually only in OC on weekends, but if I am ever able I will definately check it out. Thanks!
Oh, One more station I thought of 96.7 KCAL? in the Inland Empire isn't bad but you have to be in the Inland Empire to hear it. It's a Spanish station in LA\OC.

Man 4:45 time for a brew.

DarbysDad said:
Oh, One more station I thought of 96.7 KCAL? in the Inland Empire isn't bad but you have to be in the Inland Empire to hear it. It's a Spanish station in LA\OC.

Man 4:45 time for a brew.

IE Rocks the Metal. Too many wiggas in OC to support a decent station. Shaved head, sleeves, gote...listening to RAP/RnB!!! Gag! :puke: How anyone can get in the mood to Barry White is beyond me!

I never thought of Motley Crue as anything special. They had a few cools songs here and there but not anything to be any sort of loyal fan at all. The only thing I ever bought of their's is their greatest hits package and I felt gay for buying it in the first place. Glam rocking bitches. I guess drugs really fucked that band up from having any intergrity?

I never thought of Motley Crue as anything special. They had a few cools songs here and there but not anything to be any sort of loyal fan at all. The only thing I ever bought of their's is their greatest hits package and I felt gay for buying it in the first place. Glam rocking bitches. I guess drugs really fucked that band up from having any intergrity?