Cruel Humanity @ Bloodstock 3 !!!!!!

Finally beat them into submission eh?
lol.gif
lol.gif

William said:
Will there be any demos/albums available there?

Yeah man, we'll at least have the single (but wanna get the album done in time) & some T-shirts, not sure if we'll have a stall, if not then i'll be wandering around with bag full of CDs and T-shirts to sell ... how you'll know who the fuck i am i haven't yet figured.

Baletempest said:
I'll be there, but I can't get hold of the corpse paint, is there likely to be anyone selling it there?

hehe ... probly not dude ... but you can get it from any good joke/party shop ... probly get it from crap 1s as well ... but im sure if you see someone with corpse paint on and ask the mVERY nicely they'll let you have a borrow

MentaLee said:
There's something distinctly not right about men sharing make-up
yuck.gif
lol.gif

errrmmm its only make up dude :devil: we aint gonna share spittle or piss in each others boots
lol.gif

and ofcourse ater your make up wears off theres many a young ladie to borrow a little more ... it goes a little like this "hello young ladie ... do you have an eye liner i could borrow? ... thank you ... fancy a fuck?" ... towit the reply is often "FUCK OFF!!!" smack, slap ... bird runs away screaming!!!!!!!!

Cruel Humanity said:
errrmmm its only make up dude :devil: we aint gonna share spittle or piss in each others boots
lol.gif

and ofcourse ater your make up wears off theres many a young ladie to borrow a little more ... it goes a little like this "hello young ladie ... do you have an eye liner i could borrow? ... thank you ... fancy a fuck?" ... towit the reply is often "FUCK OFF!!!" smack, slap ... bird runs away screaming!!!!!!!!

lol congrats CH dudes. c u on the day!
note: we won't hav make up. tho arguably may need it....:err: