Cruel Humanity

Cruel Humanity

Creature Of Fear
Nov 25, 2002
DERBY
www.cruelhumanity.com
it's fucking cool! A great piece of work.
BLODU OK JARNA!

BYRON - BAL-SAGOTH
==================================

"Part of their sound is reminiscent of Bal-Sagoth, some of mid-career Dimmu Borgir "

www.blackmetalweb.com

" They have taken black metal and added hint’s of techno and industrial electronics"

www.derbymusic.com

"Although this band would almost certainly be classed as black metal, they seem to have found their own niche within the genre - an impressive feat in today’s music industry"

DJ Clare Elderkin - Sheffield Corporation

see what you think ??

www.cruelhumanity.com

Dont think so....arnt they playing Reading festival too? thats about 10 miles for me so i might see them there....

I've got On the edge of forever...Dog's of war is a favourite,shame the production on the vocals is a bit crap, did the bass player produce it? he gets the best deal:) . Saw you live supporting The Blood Divine years back in Derby...great show,hopefully 2003 will be a good year for Cruel Humanity......

thanks guys :) .... we hope this year will be a good one too.
we're planning to release a self-financed album (which is a fuckin nightmare to organise) later this year ... in the mean time there are several (well 4) songs to download on our webpage (they take a while to download as there about 6mins long each)