Joan of Arc

Burnt beyond recognition
Dec 10, 2003
New York
The Crumbsuckers 20th Anniversary Show
B.B. King's Blues Club & Grill
New York, NY
Thu, Aug 3, 2006 07:00 PM

Can't fucking wait man. On the subject of the crumbsuckers. I've been trying to get Life Of Dreams forever. I miss that shit. I lost that tape 10 years ago. Who's gonna make me a burn? Hook a nigga up. Bobby O

There's a record store in Ronkonkoma called "Record Stop". I think it is on portion rd. They definitely have it.

I love that store. That dude has tried to get that for me forever. I've been tempted to buy it from amazon but the fucking album will end up getting rereleased the day I spend the fitty dollaz. Thats my luck.

Holy shit...i just did some checking on different online sites and they all have it for almost 40 bucks...i can't believe it...i have seen it a hundred times in CDs for sale at the local punk shows for 10 bucks...should've snagged a copy then.

I hope they have a lot of merchandise at the show...i'm buying everything i can afford.

They have 2 kinds of tix...The General Admission tix for 27.50 and the 60 tix. The latter gets you a VIP ticket which gets you to first entry into room at door time and an autographed poster. Which tix are you getting?

I can't wait until this show...i've been waiting a looooong time for this. :headbang: :kickass:

Prob the cheaper tix. I just want to see them play and hopefully grab a tee and that cd. We'll hop a train Joan. Party up on the way.

ok ok I have the "life of dreams" CD
vessal1@netzero.com mail me and I might send you a copy!
BUT..................
someones gotta get some video or audio(at least) of that reunion show.
Im stuck in Idaho and could never make for that:mad:
let me know.....................

Bobo...where are you taking the train from? I think you said you live in Deer Park right? I don't know if we're gonna be driving or taking the train, but if we take the train we would be getting on at CI or Brentwood.

Vessal...i don't know about sneaking in a camera or anything like that. I have a Canon GL2 i would LOVE to bring, but i doubt they're gonna let me in with it.

Maybe i could try and get a press pass, as i have done many times, but i have no idea who to contact for something like that.

I suppose i could use my phone to take some pics. My phone shoots video too but only 15 seconds at a time.

Goddamn i am so psyched for this show.

Hey N.W.P! Where've you been G? We've missed decoding your hilarious posts!

Going to the Crumbsuckers show or what?

YO DA JOAN OV DA ARC WITEGURL , YO HIYA DUN WITEGURL? YAWL BENNE GUUD FO DA NWP? :) YAWL SOWN LIKA FINNE WITEGURL,YO I DOWNE WIFDA "CRUMBSUKAZ" YO AIN DEY FOM JERSEE O HARLEM?

- DA N.W.P.!