crunchy ampsalad (JSX+Recto)

LSD-Studio

HCAF crusher
Jul 2, 2006
Germany
www.lsd-tonstudio.de
I was just reamping a short piece of crunchguitars for a local band atm and came up with this....what do you think?

it's the JSX on crunch, miced with an sm57+m160, almost equal in volume

blended (re-reamped) with a rectifier on tube recs, miced with an sm57 and an 414 (the 414 was set up in about a meter distance and brought phase aligned in the DAW).

crunchy salad

Can't watch the vid now, but what am I listening to? It sounds like either you're hitting the strings really weakly (not likely), or the gain is WAY too low - and it's kinda hard to judge from alternating power chords! But it sounds like when I'm playing with my normal high gain tone and roll my volume knob way off

Can't watch the vid now, but what am I listening to? It sounds like either you're hitting the strings really weakly (not likely), or the gain is WAY too low - and it's kinda hard to judge from alternating power chords! But it sounds like when I'm playing with my normal high gain tone and roll my volume knob way off

hä? have you read the initial post?
not meant to sound highain and not played be me ;)

Ah, right, I just skimmed it, saw the "reamped" part, and thought it was you reamping your own playing. Mah bad!

Boom.

That I can see working in that genre (?) or you could totally rip off RunDMC's King of Rock guitar tone. Not like anybody would blame you...