Cruz Del Sur Festival

I thought Atavism was pretty awesome personally.

Only band Im not really familiar with at this fest is Widow. I know Doomcifer will slap me because he has inevitably recommended them 19 times, but does anyone have any suggestions on these guys?

The blabbermouth (ew) version of the Press release:

SLOUGH FEG, NOVEMBERS DOOM, BIBLE OF THE DEVIL, CRESCENT SHIELD, WIDOW and VALKYRIE have been confirmed for the Alehorn Of Power Festival II, set to take place Saturday, June 16 at the Double Door in Chicago, IL.

According to a press release, the festival "reunites some of the best emerging forces of American heavy metal, and it is intended as a tribute to all the overseas metal fans who have been incredibly supportive to [Italian label] Cruz Del Sur Music activities through these years."

Tickets will be $13 in advance through the Double Door box office or Ticketmaster.com and $15 at the door the night of the event.

Hardworlder was due to be released in April 07.

!

Blame on the band and not always on the label :) !

The recordings ended officially on the 5th of May with the mastering, so we're running against time to release "Hardworlder" before the ALEHORN OF POWER show, and I am not yet sure if we'll make it...
Anyway it's a great album, in the line of "Atavism" for what I have heard, including two covers (one of them is Manilla Road's "Streetjammer", the other one is a suprise!) and an original cover artwork expressly realized by comic artist James E. Lyle.

Official release-date is now end of June (US) / mid July (Europe), but that depends now on the pressing plant and on the finishing touches on the booklet art.

ALEHORN OF POWER official shirts are now availlable!

http://www.cruzdelsurmusic.com/catalog/

alehorn_shirt.jpg

ATTENTION: THIS OFFER IS FOR EUROPEAN METALHEADS ONLY! US FANS SHALL GET IN TOUCH WITH bibleofthedevil@gmail.com

Press-release:
This is the official t-shirt for the ALEHORN OF POWER festival, taking place in Chicago, IL on the 16th of June, 2007!

This year the ALEHORN OF POWER is called "A Night Under Cruz Del Sur", because will feature some of our best bands such as:
SLOUGH FEG
BIBLE OF THE DEVIL
CRESCENT SHIELD
WIDOW
Plus special guests as NOVEMBERS DOOM and VALKYRIE.

The t-shirt design comes with the logo artwork on the front (2 colors) and the bands listing on the back (3 colors), and it's available in 2 colors, BLACK and NAVY BLUE .

Quantities are limited, the orders will be shipped directly from the US on the 30th of May.

The Return of Dr. Universe
Tiger! Tiger!
The Sea Wolf
Hardworlder
The Spoils
Frankfurt-Hahn Airport Blues
Galactic Nomad
Dearg Doom (HORSLIPS cover)
Insomnia
Poisoned Treasures
Karma-Kazee
Whirling Vortex
Street Jammer (MANILLA ROAD cover)

SLOUGHFE_Hardworlder.jpg

Fuck the Cruz Del Sur Festival for not being at a venue that lets 20 year olds!

but I thought the tracks sounded pretty good, sounds like good ol' Slough Feg with some 70's Priest riffs more so than Atavism.