cubase: more than 4 sends on a midi track possible?

s34nsm411

May 3, 2004
so heres my issue. my current drum setup involves the steven slate samples for kick snare and toms and dfhs for all the cymbols and misc stuff. i have one midi track that i program all the drums in and 4 mono audio tracks with drumagog to trigger the steven slate samples (kick, snare, racktom, floortom) the midi tracks 4 sends all get sent to those drumagog plugins with the midi in enabled on them, already i wasnt sure how i was going to trigger dfhs also but i remembered you can use the output of the midi track also as a send.

but anyway, now this band im recording has 3 toms so i need to be able to send to one more drumagog instance in order to trigger that last tom, but im out of sends. anyone know something i could do to resolve this?

on a side note, does anyone know where the option to turn on/off the play on record option, cause it seems like it randomly switches back and fourth sometimes between just enabling record when i click it and playing+enabling record... just a small annoyance

Sorry for diggin up and old thread, i had the same problem earlier but found a solution.
You can split the midi into parts, so you end up with single midi parts for each drum. You have to right click on the midi part, then 'dissolve' .