CUNT SANDWICH Arch Enemy

amon amarth is who i'm going for, leaving after amon amarht is done.
amon amarth is viking metal. i guess one could call them detah metal. but htey are so much more brilliant and precise and the harmonies with the 2 guitars and 1 bass are just awesome. every album and song is just done so awesome its unbelieveable. not to mmention HEAVY!!! holy SHIT!
couldn't give you a "who they are like" but i can tell ya some songs to DL

-The Sound of Eight Hooves(instrumental chorus, may be a bit hard if you aren't an amon amarth fan already)*
-God, His Son, and Holy Whore*
-The Last With Pagan Blood
-Bleed For Ancient Gods
-Annihilation Of Hammerfest
-The Fall Through Ginnungagap
-Releasing Surtur's Fire
-Ride for Vengeance*
-Victorious March
-Friends of the Suncross

*=the absolute best IMO

You HONESTLY cannot go worng with ANY of these songs. they are fucking brilliant. these come extremely highly recommended from me and you definitely SHOULD download them

I'll get on it tomorrow

Im not sure if I can see them though, my dad said that all concerts are off-limits next semester cause I get home at like 2 am.Its alright now cause school starts at 10, next semester it starts at 8:30.Im saving next semester for ONE band, if they come, Nevermore.NOTHING will stop me from seeing them.

thats stupid fucking rule. oh no, you come back late like 4 times at most throughout the entire fucking semester. LORD NO! YOU'RE GONNA FAIL AND NOT GRADUATE AND BE A BUM BARBAGE MAN ALL YOU LIFE!!!! ALL BECAUSE YOU WENT TO A CONCERT!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

but serioulsy folks, Nevermore is one show i would stop at nothing to see as well

my dad isn't necessarily mad about school, just that I am not getting enough sleep, which isn't healthy.I think he thinks that I might be getting into drugs as well.He thought I stole his pot when I went to see Iced Earth.

hey!

gonna watch LOUD?

Down:Ghosts Along The Mississippi
Queens Of The Stone Age :No One Knows
Manowar :Warriors Of The World United
Halford :Betrayel
Pantera:Cemetary Gates
Gwar:Immortal Corruptor
Thor:Fubar Is A Super Rocker
Obliveon:planet Claire
Metallica:Enter Sandman

better than usual IMO

"He thought I stole his pot when I went to see Iced Earth"

well isn't that hypocrisy if i've ever seen it in my life. "don;t do drugs son. they're bad. especially don't steal any of my drugs". :lol:
well, what can i say. my parents used to get kinda freaked abot me and concerts but they know better now..........and i'm 17(i think).
one time though i went to Detroit on new years eve when i was 13 with my best friend and his 20 year old brother so we could go see Metallica at the Silver Dome, that took alot of convincing!

yah i'l lbe watchin gloud. it'll be on in like 7 minutes on the TV 3 feet away fro mme.

my thought:

Down:Ghosts Along The Mississippi MEH
Queens Of The Stone Age :No One Knows MEH
Manowar :Warriors Of The World United BALLS! BUT IT'LL BE FUNNY
Halford :Betrayel GOOD
Pantera:Cemetary Gates OLD BUT GOOD
Gwar:Immortal Corruptor MEH
Thor:Fubar Is A Super Rocker FUNNY IS A BAD WAY
Obliveon:planet Claire HUH?
Metallica:Enter Sandman OLD

i think the show will be alright. pretty average

your thoughts?

Iced Earth and In Flames kicked HUGE fucking ass BTW. That was a fucking awesome show. i went so crazy when they played Artifacts of the Black Rain........I was head banging like crazy!
No Dante's Inferno though with Iced Earth, but Wolf and Richard Christy's light speed double bass raped me in the ass good

Down:Ghosts Along The Mississippi ----------alright
Queens Of The Stone Age :No One Knows----------- MEH
Manowar :Warriors Of The World United -------meh, funny indeed
Halford :Betrayel --------most excellent
Pantera:Cemetary-------- Gates very most excellent
Gwar:Immortal Corruptor -------havent heard, probably wont like
Thor:Fubar Is A Super Rocker--------- crap
Obliveon:planet Claire-------- heard was good,waiting to see
Metallica:Enter Sandman------ don't like

3 minutes

EY, you like Iron Maiden?

If so, muchmoremusic is playing rock in rio tomorrow at 9

dont know where you got ICP from, but yes, the do blow shit

And I have been excited about IM since tuesday.They showed NotB on Classic albums