Current addictions

I'm listening to a lot of soft stuff lately... I have a custom list in my winamp with some classical stuff, some Chopin, some Mozart, some Beethoven, some Schumann, some Debussy and some Wagner... all kind of 'sad' songs but I love them, they bring me peace and I just love to lay down on my bed and listen to them. The 'Etude in E major, Op.' by Chopin, 'Traumerei' by Schumann, 'Nocturne in E flat, Op. 9, No. 2' by Chopin, the classic 'Moonlight Sonata' by Beethoven and 'Claire de Lune' and 'Danseuses de Delphes' by Debussy are some of these stuff I can't stop listening to. Also, the piano concerto no. 23 in A major, the adagio, by Mozart is glorious.
Then, not classical music but a bit of Ulver... the Lyckantropen themes and 'speak dead speaker' are some of the other stuff I keep on listening.
Also some Bowie stuff, soft songs like 'Shadow Man', 'The Loneliest Guy', 'Slip Away', 'Space Oddity', etc etc...
And there there's an exception: 'Never Get Old' is a cool song by Bowie that I like very much because it puts me in a good mood... I don't know why, heh.

I'm listening to a lot of soft stuff lately... I have a custom list in my winamp with some classical stuff, some Chopin, some Mozart, some Beethoven, some Schumann, some Debussy and some Wagner... all kind of 'sad' songs but I love them, they bring me peace and I just love to lay down on my bed and listen to them. The 'Etude in E major, Op.' by Chopin, 'Traumerei' by Schumann, 'Nocturne in E flat, Op. 9, No. 2' by Chopin, the classic 'Moonlight Sonata' by Beethoven and 'Claire de Lune' and 'Danseuses de Delphes' by Debussy are some of these stuff I can't stop listening to. Also, the piano concerto no. 23 in A major, the adagio, by Mozart is glorious.
Then, not classical music but a bit of Ulver... the Lyckantropen themes and 'speak dead speaker' are some of the other stuff I keep on listening.
Also some Bowie stuff, soft songs like 'Shadow Man', 'The Loneliest Guy', 'Slip Away', 'Space Oddity', etc etc...
And there there's an exception: 'Never Get Old' is a cool song by Bowie that I like very much because it puts me in a good mood... I don't know why, heh.

Talking about classical... Do you know Keith Jarrett? I own a tape with his "live in Köln" concert, it's really beautiful. If you can find it you should listen to him =)
Also I like some of the solo-piano stuff by Satie

Well Guys and Gals i just recieved the latest and greatest Aeveron EP, ''The Ancient Realm''. All i can say is that this Ep owns :headbang: My favourites would have to be ''The stranger'' and ''Battle of retaliation''. All i can say is if you havn't heard of them there definitely worth checking out.

still addicted to 'Formless', the latest brilliant release of Aghora. i strongly recommend it to everyone here in this forum

What do you guys think about Unfurl?It's the softest one since This Punishment and it's so damn amazing!!I'm pretty addicted to it since the first second I've heard it...And Renkse's vox are way beautiful this time...He has such a smooth voice...This is pure beauty,I hope that we can get some more of this stuff on the forthcoming record...