Current addictions

Just tried out the one Anathema cd I haven't been addicted to, "A Fine Day To Exit". It's actually quite damn good as its quite Coldplay influenced. My Blackfield addiction remains as usual, and I'm also rocking out to some solid Death Metal like Psycroptic, Vader and Insision.

Overall, I'd have to say that A Fine Day To Exit is my favorite. I never did understand why no one seems to like it as much as the others. Judgement and Alternative 4 do own immensely. And A Natural Disaster. And most of the stuff Anathema puts out. I'm looking forward to the new one.

Overall, I'd have to say that A Fine Day To Exit is my favorite. I never did understand why no one seems to like it as much as the others. Judgement and Alternative 4 do own immensely. And A Natural Disaster. And most of the stuff Anathema puts out. I'm looking forward to the new one.

I like A Fine Day to Exit best as well, since it's def a more emotional cd. Followed by Natural Disaster which is almost as good.

200px-Ane_Brun_-_A_Temporary_Dive.jpeg

for all you american gothic-metal lovers out there:
do yourself a favor and pick up the new type o negative-dead again.
Its that good...my favorite track being "an ode to locksmiths".
Straight up Iommi riff w/ a touch of the beatles.
If that doesnt make any sense to you...then just try it for yourself then get back to me

why can't people just agree that all the anathema albums are great? no need to try to convince people which one is the "best."
They are hit or miss for me...
I dont like the early stuff i really only truly like alternative 4, natural disaster,
and JUDGEMENT(which is clearly the best)
*CANT WAIT for the new one*