Current addictions

A Perfect Circle is such an incredible, dark ''art rock'' band(yeah, gay term but that is all that i could think of...), my love for them is unmesurable, but i can't stand Emotive, besides Passive, which is a great song.

matter of taste really...i hope they're working on a proper album
MdN and 13th Step were brilliant

Keenan most recently said that he thinks A Perfect Circle is over for the foreseeable future. Billy Howerdel confirmed this by saying there were currently no plans for a new album or tour. :cry:

^They are on a hiatus apparently, i have a positive feeling that they will release another album. Their huge fan base deserves it, including myself.

porcupine tree-FOABP, Deadwing

random dance music

rhapsody-Queen of the dark horizons

feels like ive rediscovered katatonia all over again, so im bingin on them as of late(actually about a year ago this time is when i first got their cds)

Pestilence-Spheres.....man I loved that CD when I was young.....it just seemed really different for its time period.

Spheres for me is just hard to swallow. I love the jazz influence that Cynic and Atheist had...but nothing else. Pestilence had a great thing going...even after losing one of the best death metal vocalists, Testimony still kicked ass.

Now Patrick and Tony Choy are making a rap metal band...ugh.