Current addictions

I've been almost exclusively listening Slowdive last week. It is so extremely addicting I don't want to hear anything else anymore. I listen it when I wake up and I need it to go to sleep. Oh, and in the meantime I'm listening it as well.

Well it is kind of hard (at least it was for me) to get into. But it is the same with what you said about Green Carnation, you will be rewarded! But don't forget you social life, it is very hard to get out of the dreamstate they create haha.

With stuff claiming your attention you are refering to other music to check out? If that's the case, I agree. Since my taste broadened a bit more (I've been listening the same style of music for far too long) there is so much music to check out.

I've been listening to a lot of Dungen and Neurosis lately, primarily their new albums. And all Solefald too, just because they rule so much.

I've been hooked on Death, Nile, Dismember, Porcupine Tree, APC and Antimatter as well as the beautiful piece of cheese that is Nightingale - Steal The Moon
Nile, yes! It's been a while since I last listened to Nile... gonna do it now. I love it. Btw, been listening to Karl Sanders pretty much lately.
I discovered a nice Nightingale song called White Darkness thanks to Markus [Unicorn] recently. I think Dan Swano's voice is one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard, definitely. More stuff on my list of things to check out.

Katatonia. :p I've been working in an office as an intern (private office, so I can blast my music) but the only CDs I have are Last Fair Deal Gone Down and Tonight's Decision. So, of course, I'm blasting them... Re-addicted to them.

Also addicted to tea. Yum! Oh, and Akercocke. ;)