Current addictions

Katatonia 'July' i'm addicted since the release!

Negura Bunget 'Hora Soarelui' from OM, magical
The Provenance 'Settle Soon', simply beautiful
Therion 'Trul', the best Therion song since Siren Of The Woods

Aye, the song I can't get out of my head at the moment is Blazing Eternity's En Nat Bliver Det Sommer. What an awesome tune, and I don't even know the lyrics to it as it's in another language hehe.

I can't ever get the stupid Heart Collector out of my head. The song is just so brilliant. Stefan better know what I'm talking about.

yeah, it's good. but there are a gazillion better Nevermore songs ;) I'm currently listening to some piggy death metal actually. Degrade are the first band in the genre i've ever liked. I've also had a crazy Katatonia week so far.

Aye, the song I can't get out of my head at the moment is Blazing Eternity's En Nat Bliver Det Sommer. What an awesome tune, and I don't even know the lyrics to it as it's in another language hehe.

It a cover song from another Danish band!!!! It's a great cover though:kickass:

I can't stop listening to:

sentenced - You are the one :rolleyes:
sentenced - excuse me while i kill myself
katatonia - code against the code
Tiamat - Love in chains
Uaral - Depresion

last few weeks i have been listening to...

EOS-crimson
Katatonia-Dance of december souls << just got it:worship:
Daylight dies-No reply (unending waves)
MDB-Voice of the wretched
and a bit of opeth, porcupine tree...

dt - focus shift
the gathering - shortest day, in between, alone, waking hour, home
laethora - parasite, black void remembrance, repulsive
DT need to learn to change it up

I've actually known John since college. He's not a poser, he's pretty into old school death metal. Anyways, my current addictions are the Thom Yorke song, Black Swan, that plays at the end credits of A Scanner Darkly. I listen to that on iTunes on repeat when I'm on the internet. Other than that - Katatonia - July, In The White, Blackfield - 1,000 People, Miss U, Hello, Rotting Christ - the first 2 songs off the new album, and Dethklok - Metalocalypse.

-Vince

black swan and scanner darkl both ace. especially together

It a cover song from another Danish band!!!! It's a great cover though:kickass:

Whoa, it is? Damn, in a way it's kind of disappointing as it's one of my 3 best tracks off the album (nothing can top Cover me with your Eyes!) I MUST hear the original now. You wouldn't happen to know the name of the band would you?