Current addictions

I have been getting into them lately too, although I like Materia over The Blue. Jules is an amazing song. :kickass:

Materia is surely a great album and better than The Blue overall but The Blue has some moments that tops Materia.Anaemia and Cobalt of March are extremely good songs.All of Materia songs are beautiful.My fave Materia songs are Comedia,Jules,Aquamarine...

I actually have a hard time with Novembre. Their music is enjoyable, but I've never gotten that final "omg they're awesome" kick that great bands tend to give me.

Yeah it was hard for me too actually but Materia changed the things for me a while ago and gave me the omg they're awesome kick:) And for the other albums they never hit me overall but some songs are so kick ass I have to say.Classica is not a fave album of me but Nostalgiaplatz is one of the most beautiful songs for me...

Yeah it was hard for me too actually but Materia changed the things for me a while ago and gave me the omg they're awesome kick:) And for the other albums they never hit me overall but some songs are so kick ass I have to say.Classica is not a fave album of me but Nostalgiaplatz is one of the most beautiful songs for me...

I've mostly been spinning Materia and the new one. I must say "Aenemia" is my fav song, that one is just great. They do have a lot of good songs, but very few that I find totally killer. The charm of Novembre is rather the atmosphere than the songwriting though.