Current addictions

Character was pretty bad besides the endless feed. Plus they really have only one song, and the structure usually is the exact same for every song. Melodic verse, into a agressive halftime melo death verse, and so on and so on. There were too many songs on the new cd like that strucuture that ruined the cd, but I have to admit there were a few songs that blew me aways, such as, inside the particle storm, misery's crown, and the mundane and the magic. If they could pull off a whole cd in that nature it would be a great cd. Plus mr. stanes clean vox were ta huge imrovement, and not used nearly enough at all. Next cd should be more songs like those, plus lots of clean vox, utlilize the keyboardist more, and they need to cut that unispiring agressive half-time melo death crap, and that spells gold right there children.. To me the keyboardist is the best memeber of dt, he's so good! From what I saw from the artwork it looked great too. Can anyone post the entire booklet?

Character was pretty bad besides the endless feed. Plus they really have only one song, and the structure usually is the exact same for every song. Melodic verse, into a agressive halftime melo death verse, and so on and so on. There were too many songs on the new cd like that strucuture that ruined the cd, but I have to admit there were a few songs that blew me aways, such as, inside the particle storm, misery's crown, and the mundane and the magic. If they could pull off a whole cd in that nature it would be a great cd. Plus mr. stanes clean vox were ta huge imrovement, and not used nearly enough at all. Next cd should be more songs like those, plus lots of clean vox, utlilize the keyboardist more, and they need to cut that unispiring agressive half-time melo death crap, and that spells gold right there children.. To me the keyboardist is the best memeber of dt, he's so good! From what I saw from the artwork it looked great too. Can anyone post the entire booklet?
Sorry, cant post the booklet but I agree that some more clean vox would not hurt. Killer album regardless.

Well, the album on which they did a lot of clean vocals (Projector) is by faaaaaaaar their worst, so please no more clean vocals. Haven was the last really good album they did i.m.o. DD and Character couldn't really impress me and Fiction hasn't so far either.

I'm addicted to making a pass at every girl in this forum
and strangely enough amongst all that metal i got myself hooked again on Alan Parsons' "eye in the sky" and Nena's "99 luftballons"

Well, the album on which they did a lot of clean vocals (Projector) is by faaaaaaaar their worst, so please no more clean vocals. Haven was the last really good album they did i.m.o. DD and Character couldn't really impress me and Fiction hasn't so far either.

If anything projector is by faaaaaaaaaaaar their best. kthanks

I agree every word there as usual:) Character was boring,even DD was better.The last album has its' moments like you said.I would like to hear more keys and lead guitars.

I've been doing a mellow/aggressive mix week sorta. Misery Index - Retaliate, Death - Individual Thought Patterns and Degrade - Lost Torso Found half the time. Porcupine Tree - Fear of A Blank Planet, Peter Dolving Band - Bad Blood and Silverchair - Neon Ballroom the second half

I'm pretty much addicted to Novembre.This Carmelo is a fuckin genius.Nothijngrad and Nostalgiaplatz are my strongest addictions though all of the songs are fuckin brilliant!!

Hailz to the masterz of melody:worship: :worship: