Current Condition of Paradise Lost SE Package?

I listen to the promo copy at home & in the car I listen to the cd-r I burnt for the car (I have zero original cds in my car; they're all cd-rs so if they get messed up or stolen I'm not completely screwed)..I have yet to even play the digipak copy, so the case is still pristine.

I do the same for the car. Got all i need on cdrs, although it's getting messy with all the cds laying around. I should buy an mp3 player someday.

I opened mine to listen to it right away, because I couldn't wait to hear it. But yeah, as soon as I got home, I made a copy on CD-R for the car and for listening to at work if I ever get left here alone, which probably won't happen, but hey- always expect the unexpected...

The plastic tray came loose, but I was able to stick it back in the same place. At least the glue didn't peel off any of the printing.

I'm not carrying the CD around in that package. I have a couple CD wallets I use to take CDs in the car (which I drive pretty infrequently these days).

I got a good direct connect iPod adaptor for my car from Grom Audio, so I'll never have to play CD's again. The first copy I got from Germany is opened, but should stay in excellent condition. The second copy from FYE has never been opened and thus is perfect. :cool:

No problems so far, but I am sure that I will have in the (near?) future.

I hate digipacks in general and I didn't like the strange PL's one. But I couldn't lose the bonus DVD...

The sides of the pouch holding the booklet have come unglued, but I'll just glue 'em back. One of the 'flames' is getting a little warped. The DVD slip case is still glued to the back. I'll be making a copies to CD-Rs and one for my computer for reasons already mentioned by others.