Cursed Are The Morons!

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
Damned!
It's increadible but we have a bad luck!

It's just been announced that Behemoth will make their Eastern European Tour together with Neolith just one day before we hit the road...

Now they play in Moscow on 19th, and we are supposed to play on 20th
They play in Ryazan on 20th and we are supposed to be there on 21...
And so on. St. Petersburg 13th - 19th respectively...

Are we blessed or are we cursed by thier presence?
What is our crime what is our deed?

And we just decided to play the songs we have never played before + a new killer cover by Diabolical Masquerade... CRRRRRAAAAAAAAP!!!
I think it's time to start promouting our things in Europe.

Yeah. Do what KirFordeMinions says. Please. PLEASE. If you play in Rangely, you won't have to worry about Behemoth stealing your thunder.

I really hope we'll be able to perform in the US. But there is a huge pile of problems to overcome... Visas, work permit etc. It's quite a challenge.

2Leper

Rider on the bonez:))) But it's a big secret:))

2Omin... Would be cool, but the concert agency are such zlps... I hope you know what I mean.

Well, they hardly update their web page I reckon

Oh man, that is insane, Sonm, you guys have got to make a decent bootleg atleast audio of this Diabolical Masquerade song for us thirsting fans!!!! I love DM, and love Forest Stream even more, so seeing/hearing something like this would be truly special!! ANyway, good luck on this tour!!

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Oh man, that is insane, Sonm, you guys have got to make a decent bootleg atleast audio of this Diabolical Masquerade song for us thirsting fans!!!! I love DM, and love Forest Stream even more, so seeing/hearing something like this would be truly special!! ANyway, good luck on this tour!!

how about an audio/video bootleg of black swans or mel kor :)

How about you just record a DVD and release it? That would be awesome.... lol.

Please make a DVD!

Maybe wait until you record the next CD, and then you can play the first CD and then the second CD in order on your live DVD... And have a behind-the-scenes thing and also a documentary on the DVD.. :D

Kloris:))
Believe me, every damn moment will be documented:))))
I hope we'll be able to make a DVD. Am not sure when tho:))

Well, instead of making a new thread about this thing that has been looming over my mind, I will ask it here instead to the members of Forest Stream.

One thing that has bothered me about great bands playing live is that they never seem to even consider playing through say one of their albums, especially if it's a concept album live. I think the only bands that have done this is Dream Theater, and they are sometimes cheesy and uninteresting, but do you guys think that if you had a guaranteed fat headlining tour, and there was one or two albums that were (by the fans) considered to be magnificent opus' that you would consider making a setlist that included you playing through this "yearned for" album from start to finish?! I have always thought this would be the best thing ever, much more than just a live show, a fucking memorable experience rather than just a mesh of songs that you like. I mean imagine seeing Nevermore play through all of Dreaming Neon Black, or Opeth doing Still Life from start to finish in a set or maybe MDB playing through all of "Turn Loose The Swans" or something, I mean that would be extremely epic. I do realize if you don't have a long enough set that this isn't realistic, but many bands have had the opportunity to do so and haven't, and was just wondering what your stance on this was. The only band that I have seen do this with an excellent album is on Camel's "A Live Record", they play through all of "The Snow Goose" on the second disc, and that is just a truly great experience just listening to it. Ever think of making this possible maybe with "Tears..." or the new album?! Or even future releases?

Hmm I dont know if that would really work well for such albuns as "Tears..." cause they are just so long... But now if its a concept album I completly agree with you.

It would have been so awesome if Opeth did their DVD if Still Life and damnation instead of a bunch of different songs and damnation -_- I would have peed myself...

Thats why I said I think it would be cool if Forest Stream waits until their next CD is out, they can play through Tears and through Winter, and play them both in order - And it would be awesome.. :D

Kloris said:
can play through Tears and through Winter, and play them both in order - And it would be awesome.. :D

Are you a musician? Do you realize how demanding of a set that would be? 2 rather long albums straight isn't exactly a simple feat.