Cursed Are The Morons!

Yes, I'm a musician! Are you not? Musicians have a lot of stamina..

P.S. This is mah new account. ~Kloris

I didn't mean that in a disrespectful way, I just meant that I am a musician and I actually have somewhat of a first release made, it's about an hour long... I think I could play it twice in a row, but I don't think if I hired a band to play it with me, they would probably not be able to play it twice so I get what you mean... But then again if they're recording a DVD, they could play the first set, have an hour intermission where people can use the restroom and get foods, then continue after an hour! :)

And yes, I was Kloris - I am sorry to everyone for the trolling I have done, I won't be trolling anymore in each post I do, hehe... I actually love all of these bands and I didn't mean to offend anyone, especially not Blakkheim, he's a cool musician and his new guitar looks like a wavy shadow or something, very nice.. :D

i've got a question about Moscow concert.. There is a phrase on ticket - video and photoshooting is paid at entrance.. And how much does it costs?

So people Ryazan is done. What can I say about the music which I like? You just need to listen to it yourself 'cause words can't express it.
Thank you guys for the wonderful moments of your play! :) It was also a real pleasure to chat with you ;)
(Baikal rules ;))
It's a pity you had a little time to play. Anyway this short period was great!

Still can't believe that I've heard "Autumn Elegy" (short version ;)), "Legend", "Mel Kor", "Bless you to die" live. And the cover kicked everybody's ass (though not many asses were there :))
Thank you and good luck with your next gigs!

Thank you guys!!! It was fuckin' great!!! But i expected that you'll play much more.. Only five songs. But anyway it is not most important.. It was great!!!! and cover to diabolical masquerade too:) when will be the next concert?:)

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
One thing that has bothered me about great bands playing live is that they never seem to even consider playing through say one of their albums, especially if it's a concept album live.

No offence, but at least you get to see these bands, how often do bands decide to tour Australia? I've been a Forest Stream fan since day 1, I know that there is no way that I could possibly see them live, I mean, they haven't even toured the states yet, what chance do I have that they will come here? If they did, no matter where they played I would be there, and no matter what setlist they had I would enjoy the experience, you guys don't know how lucky you are.

Well, there's got to be some kind of a tradeoff, living in a great place like Australia v. living in the US where there's gangsta rap shit around every fucking corner and stupid people left and right. Can I atleast get some decent concerts as compensation?!

poortwistedme said:
No offence, but at least you get to see these bands, how often do bands decide to tour Australia? I've been a Forest Stream fan since day 1, I know that there is no way that I could possibly see them live, I mean, they haven't even toured the states yet, what chance do I have that they will come here? If they did, no matter where they played I would be there, and no matter what setlist they had I would enjoy the experience, you guys don't know how lucky you are.
AMEN!
It sucks that most of the bands I like are from eastern Europe and haven't got the audience or the money to play in the states, to say nothing of a small town in Colorado. :cry:

I had a funny experience recently.
Me and my sister were in downtown (= Ryazan :)) walking down a street. There were two girls who asked something the walking people. They approached us and asked what Russian band we would like to hear at some open-air event in the town… I answered “Forest Stream”… LOL They made round eyes and repeated “Russian!” :) I wrote the name of the band on a paper and gave them. They told me that if this band receive most of the voices they will play at this concert …
The moral of the story is: “Don’t talk to strangers” :)
P.S. My sister added that I’d better written “verka-serdyuchka”… :)

sorry for mistakes

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Odd stuff though! But anyway thanks for voting for us:)))
I don't think it would be a good idea to play with Serdyuchka and other beastialitybuggery-team!
Cheers!

Sonm said:
I don't think it would be a good idea to play with Serdyuchka and other beastialitybuggery-team!
Cheers!
Neither do I :) but if I said "serdyuchka" the girls would be satisfied with that.