Custom Lyrics

Marhaba, im Mexican lol but I belive the real term is Kus Umak?? Shermuta XD well i dunno man i have some arabs friend I heard the word, wrote it down, made it my username. Im glad you guys like it. Music would be something like Vallhalla waits me or something.

Yeah, that was in my mind when i read it. I had a picture of the guys performing this song on the Bochum Stage ^^

Id be more than willing to write some other lyrics to fit some piece of music if someone were to write the music.

Fucking A! Although I cant sing for shit maybe somebody with a band can attempt to play something like this. Do you want me to make some other lyrics or is this fine?

And you cant do that? Im pretty good with sound editing programs so if we were to get different sounds I should be able to join them all together.

its not the sound... its the speed I cant bring up. actually I can, but only for a couple of seconds and after that it gets out of controll ^^ and I wont let you sample anything... I can play it or not... there wont be any Computer work on it. ;)

Ok, so we got Amon666 doing vocals, and Alasdhair writing the music and I presume playing it. I can probably get a friend to play the bass if somebody writes the notes or maybe he can write them himself.

so... we find out what Crumpet Metal is??? :lol:

It sounds a whole lot like Amon Amarth. But with added Crumpetness.

Ok, so we got Amon666 doing vocals, and Alasdhair writing the music and I presume playing it. I can probably get a friend to play the bass if somebody writes the notes or maybe he can write them himself.

Sounds like a plan! Is it OK if I send you the Guitar Pro files?

That would be perfect. Anybody intrested in this please add me at . Well be able to coordinate a lot better. Yea guitar Pro files should be fine man.