Cutesy Girls Are the Problem

haha you're too tall and too grounded to fit the little caniving malicious cute little girl I'm talking about here.

Do I not type proper English or do you guys just not read what I write? Every post I type is completely misunderstood.

COURTNEY IS NOT AT ALL WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT HERE! I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT HER STYLE! She does not fit the description at all.

Everything I type is misunderstood.

I don;t care if the type of girl I'm describing is great or evil, the world will all treat them the same. They are worshipped and catered to. Open your eyes! It's not rocket science.

This is all just way lame!

I dont think you are misunderstood, I just think you dont think the same as everyone else.

Just because you have an idea doesnt mean that everyone else should agree with you, life just doesnt work that way.
And if you think that a girl acting cute means she gets her own way then you really need to get out and see the rest of the world.

Another thought (Oh, Lord spare us :) ) ... It may be true that most women can play the cute, defenseless or coy routine to their advantage, and to a point ... that is OK. I mean, guys can use our inert egos and testosterone-fired aggression for good or bad as well.

The salient point is, are they (or you and me) aware of these traits and tendancies, and how do they use them? Manipulation, for GOOD, is not a bad thing ... although manipulation is generally considered a negative action. Sometimes we all enjoy a bit of gamesmanship, or even frivolity, so long as it is NOT mean or excessive.

Sometimes I wonder the purpose of your post here? If we were simply having a general discussion about this, then we are doing fine without you. If you are specifically licking your wounds after a bad experience or embarassment, then "man up", don't be so defensive and stereotypically insulting, and say something intelligent.

This beating around the bush and getting pissed off isn't working for you.

Was just trying to rant about how people treat certain people as if they are so important all because they are cute.

Was just trying to rant about how people treat certain people as if they are so important all because they are cute.

My curse ...

Stunning good looks
Scintillating Intellect
Humor, be it so twisted.:lol:

So thanks for not really joining the discussion you started, except for your very limited rant. God, what is this place ... some kinda bleeding hearts club?:cry:

... and all us old, rich, fat bastards have multiple mistresses on the side.:err:

Good God, like one isn't enough to keep up with.:p

Acujer, I'll be home soon, let's go drinking!
OK, does the cutsey girl thing apply to foreigners? There are two girls here from Kyrgyzstan that fit this description. One is named Bulbuu and looks like a Japanese cartoon character-very petite and tiny,and the biggest eyes on just the cutest face. Her name is BULBUU!!! How fucking cute is that!!! The other one is just as cute and named Elmira. I know Elmira well and for all her petite, cutsey girl charm, she hooked up with this piece of shit from Houston. His name is J.J. and works for Flour (ex KBR) If you know him, tell him I will shank him just because if I see him. This J.J. got Elmira pregnant with the promise of marriage. Too bad he is already married. Elmira is left with his daughter in a country where they make $2.00 a day with no support from this Dick. He even asked her after she found out he was married if she would still be his dance partner on Salsa Nite!! Are you kidding me!!!????!!!
I say the problem is parasite, Dickhead MotherFuckers posing as nice guys and giving us real nice guys a bad name. There are a shitload of 'em out here!!!

People like cute and guys and girls kiss cute girls asses. Bosses promote them and noone assumes they can do any wring. Must be some maternal and paternal instincts.

When you gonna be here? I'm taking off real soon.

Well said, Court! Besides, you were awfully cute in that photo--and speaking of chubby photos, you know I'll always think of you affectionately as "mini-me." :lol:

Yes, life would be a whole lot more fair if only the "beautiful people" also happened to be stupid, lazy, jerks, etc. But the reality is that such premature assessments simply reflect the jealousy and insecurities of the person casting the judgment. I know there have been occasions where I see a gorgeous person and I think, okay, this person better be a stupid asshole, and then I find out that individual is actually intelligent, kind, industrious, etc. And then I think GODDAMMIT and I'm REALLY pissed off. :lol:

I'm not talking beautiful, hot, sexy, gorgeous, pretty. I'm saying little girl cute look is the butler that noone realizes is the one behind the crime. Noone suspects them, after all, they are too cute.

Didn't you guys play Clue?

Are you so "Clue"-less as to not realize your blanket statement is crap?

Just as it may be true that some are guilty of your assumptions, there are many, MANY more that don't fit your Stereotype. That you keep blindly repeating the same mantra over and over ONLY serves to Stereotype YOU.

It's not that we don't "understand" you, we just think your assumption is CRAP!

No my blanket statement is not crap. You just don;t get what I'm saying. All of you are busy defending people for how they look when I keep saying over and over again the point is how others treat them. I'm not a moron that thinks cute girl= trouble. That's retarded. I am saying, for the 100th time, that human beings' brain tends to think cute= benevolent and little young looking cute girls get their asses kissed and get special privileges. I am not judging the girls. I am talking how others treat them. So when a chick who is this type of person and is a not so great person, they ar enever suspected because brain thinks cute=good.

Wonderful cute girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Great cute girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Good cute girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So-So cute girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lots of people assume what's outside is inside and tend to cater to them.
Bad cute girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Awful cute girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Evil cute girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But I always thought it was Colonel Mustard in the Billiards room with the bridge.

I give up, I'm getting a headache ... this game isn't fun anymore.:OMG: