Cutesy Girls Are the Problem

Acujer

Apr 14, 2008
There are pretty girls, beautiful girls, cute girls, and really really adorable cute girls. Its the real young looking cute ones that are never suspected of doing any harm. You know the ones I'm talking about. The real little, petite, adorable cuddley girl that you just wanna go "Awe how cute!". Everyone treats them like a little baby, thinking they are innocent and can do no wrong. Men and women adore them and cater to them. Their whole lives teachers treated them better with more care, parents treated them like princesses and they had guys at their heels for as long as they can remember. Boss's and managers treat them special.

Like noone suspecting the butler did it in a great mystery, noone expects the cute girl. They get everything handed to them on a silver platter. These are the girls that ruin men's lives, break up marriages, and destroy bands and friendships. Humans for some reason think cute and young and innocent looking means they have nothing but pure intentions.

It's all an illusion!

Pretty and beautiful with an enthusiastic personality is much better then cute!

I think it's great that you feel comfortable enough to vent on this forum. I guess it says something about the trust and tightness that can be experienced here.
Trust, however, comes from honesty, so prepare for my honest response.
You're not likely to be very happy if you're living in your head.
I say you're living in your head because what you have written is all evaluation and no description. And you have made your self resentful at someone you evaluate as a "cute girl" or someone who gave said "cute girl" what you evaluate as "better treatment with more care" or both.
Paradoxically, you are likely to find you can get over the resentment if you express your resentment directly to whom you resent in person (phone, letters, and emails don't work).
And use descriptive language rather than evaluative. Express your resentment for what they specifically said or did, not your interpretation thereof.
Example:
Evaluative: "I resent you for being a snob."
Descriptive: "I resent you for saying that only white trash listens to heavy metal."
Ask to person to keep eye contqact with you until your over you resentment and allow them to express their resentments in turn, and be willing to stay in contact with them til they're over it.
I've done this. It works more often than not.
While it's good to have people to vent to, it won't do you much good in the long run if all you do is vent and don't confront people directly.
And if you choose not to be so direct, then in my evaluation you are just another person who is giving the easy treatment to those you evaluate to those you egotistically judge need to be treated with special care because you assume they can't take your honesty. I think you'll find these people more than capable of dealing with your resentment.

There are pretty girls, beautiful girls, cute girls, and really really adorable cute girls. Its the real young looking cute ones that are never suspected of doing any harm. You know the ones I'm talking about. The real little, petite, adorable cuddley girl that you just wanna go "Awe how cute!". Everyone treats them like a little baby, thinking they are innocent and can do no wrong. Men and women adore them and cater to them. Their whole lives teachers treated them better with more care, parents treated them like princesses and they had guys at their heels for as long as they can remember. Boss's and managers treat them special.

Like noone suspecting the butler did it in a great mystery, noone expects the cute girl. They get everything handed to them on a silver platter. These are the girls that ruin men's lives, break up marriages, and destroy bands and friendships. Humans for some reason think cute and young and innocent looking means they have nothing but pure intentions.

It's all an illusion!

Pretty and beautiful with an enthusiastic personality is much better then cute!

Theres plenty of men that ruin girls lives too. Its a two way street bud.

Not talking about the maidens or anyone in particular.

I'm just saying if you observe very young looking cutesy girls and how the world treats them, it's very interesting. It's a certain look and demeanor I'm talking about. Noone ever suspects them to do any wrong because they are so cute.

Well....since we now know it wasn't about any personal painful issue going on...I now feel safe to present you with this lovely...

RANDOM THREAD OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!!

Congratulations! :D

Furthering this Random thought ...

The expression "Dumb Blonde" probably arises from a perceived beauty that allows the "Beautiful people" to be catered to, worshipped, and exempted from the pitfalls the rest of us have to endure.

I had a g/f that was a 10 on anybody's scale. Problem was, she was spoiled stupid by her doting father, and not really expected to achive ... why bother, she'll marry wealth. Too stupid to drive, cook, clean or pass her studies without considerable help from yours truly. She was an ego boost on your arm, but beyond that, not a keeper.

Similarly, I have a buddy, a good looking lad. With our current "No child left behind" mantra, he felt no need to apply himself to school, but managed to graduate H.S. with LOUSY Reading, Writing and Mathematics skills. It didn't matter, he was handsome enough that ALL DOORS opened for him. He had the high paying jobs that contributed to his uselessness, and his wife had to write his boastful resumes, and help him with simple math problems.

He claims he was dyslexic, but in truthful moments, he will admit that he screwed off and didn't bother to learn anything in school. Now, and MOSTLY because of his attractiveness, he is a manager of a 4-Star restaurant in our area ... and it pisses me off.

Most of us are not blessed with Perfect exteriors, and unlimited opportunities. We have to pay attention, we have to work hard and learn and strive to achieve. Few gifts are handed to us, and all of these challenges make us aware of shortcomings, and other's feelings, and drive us to purposely get along with others. In short, it often makes us more useful people ... we have to put ourselves out there, we have to take chances, we have to work and learn. We have to strive to achieve.

My hat's off to the decent folk who work long and hard for little, you have a depth and breadth that the elite seldom achive, I hope YOU are my friends.

* rant over *

Hmmm ... me thanks you.

Another revelation is that when the years become unkind, and they ALWAYS are, a decent personality and smarts will get you a lot further.

There is something inherent in humans, male and female, that get mesmerized b the young looking, innocent looking, cute girl look. This is an illusion that must be penetrated. Cute and sweet looking has no relation to how a person is inside.

There are so many exceptions to this and kinda useless to even discuss bc it is the same for both male and female... And i got to say i've met girls who had this "cutesy girl look" and at the end of the day -they were truly sweethearts ... on the other hand ive met ones who were completely rude and malicious .... Then ive met the more unattractive girls who were sweet and then the unattractive girls who were completely ugly inside. It is such an open ended discussion.... There is nothing wrong about wanting to look cute and sexy though...

It really bothers me when i hear people putting down girls who cho0se to be sexy and cutesy. Yea it's a bummer when they are manipulative and such ..but who is at fault here really? Them or the ones who fall for it and allow them to act the way they do? Other people allow them to act this way.... when you allow it- it will happen and continue to happen until you cut them off....

Gonna stray away for a second here-

I enjoy dressing cute and feeling sexy because i got to tell you,,,I grew up as an obese child, weighing in at around 200 pounds in high school.... i was one miserable depressed girl when i was that BIG and i always felt cute and such inside.... I would come home crying from school since the 3rd grade due to the bullying i had to deal with..do you know how that can affect someone? Looking back now yea i was glad i grew up big because I learned to deal with bullshit, rude people and fucking jerks. I never put down the really attractive girls around me for being fit and cute -whatever.. I didnt because i would look at other big or less attractive friends of mine who would run their mouths about the more attractive girls.. and at the end of the day they were just showing their insecurities and jealousy on their shoulder loud and true! I just looked at those girls and wished one day i could be that ...and then something clicked and i fucking worked hard and lost all the excess weight , got fit and moved to cali and joined the maidens! Now i can dress however i want bc i fucking earned it. You chose the way you want to be.. dont bring down others for how they choose to be.
The thing that is sad is that one who doesnt know who i am or the pain i went through as a child jumps to the stereotypical " she must be a bitch or whore" just because of how i dress.... this is not the case..... So all i'm saying is when u see a girl who is running around being cutesy or whatever... if dont know them personally, don't judge a book by its cover bc you don't know what story lies inside.

Sorry for the ramble but its a touchy subject for me.
:kickass:

And for those at home who don't believe me.... heres a little taste of what was.....

Courtney1.jpg

So to those who comment on how i dress... go to hell :)

Im going to the gym. haha:headbang:

you wouldnt catch me in school without a metallica shirt on ahahaha and about 3 metallica necklaces and 2 kirk hammett bracelets hhahaha

:) My lacrosse jersey even said courtallica on the back and my number was 83. hahaha i actually still have the jersey on me here in ca. Have to break it out one day

you wouldnt catch me in school without a metallica shirt on ahahaha and about 3 metallica necklaces and 2 kirk hammett bracelets hhahaha

:) My lacrosse jersey even said courtallica on the back and my number was 83. hahaha i actually still have the jersey on me here in ca. Have to break it out one day

Haha, that is awesome!! :kickass: Unfortunately we had to wear uniforms but any non-uniform days, it was most definitely a Metallica shirt I sported. I remember getting a bollocking from the PE teacher for wearing a Met shirt in gym cos it "wasn't appropriate". :Smug: I wish I'd known about this before then I would have totally geeked out on Metallica with you. :lol: I still wear the same Metallica necklace I've had since I was 13. I'm rarely seen without it. :D

. if dont know them personally, don't judge a book by its cover bc you don't know what story lies inside.

Sorry for the ramble but its a touchy subject for me.
:kickass:

Great job again Acujer! Well said CC, stereotyping is for idiots who don't have the time to get to know people so they just wanna play god and lay judgment on everyone they see.

You'd think after seeing cute girls play metal for so many years, fans would learn not to stereotype everyone on looks alone. oh well!

n

Great job again Acujer! Well said CC, stereotyping is for idiots who don't have the time to get to know people so they just wanna play god and lay judgment on everyone they see.

You'd think after seeing cute girls play metal for so many years, people would learn not to stereotype on looks alone. oh well!

n

It's funny that in this day and age, people STILL find girls who like metal a shock.

I remember seeing Megadeth once and this random guy came up to me, started shaking my hand, telling me how amazing he thought it was to see a girl singing along to Devil's Island.

I've been accused of being a "poser" many times. One time in town, some guy scoffed at my Metallica shirt, saying I bet I couldn't even name the band members. He soon shut his trap when I named all members, past and present, along with their middle names and their birthdays. Man that felt gooooooooood!!! :cool: