CYNIC Bandmembers?

Hi Guys Im Oz from Mexico City and im the guitar player of Arkhe a band in the vein of Cynic and that kind of stuff I Hope you like the website www.arkheonline.com a the future realease of the Album "Virtual Landscape"

Oz (Arkhe)

We all want the Florida gods from cynic, pestilence, atheist, nocturnus, morbid angel, massacre, obituary etc to guest on the album, and some will i believe. But, i think it is great to have some of the musicians making metal related music today to have their say in supporting james and chuck's music as well. We've heard Paul play Death material before, it's time to hear someone like...dave suzuki.

As cool as it would be to hear Sean play some drums off Thought Patterns or Perseverance, it's not gonna happen. However, I do want to hear Tardy scream 1000 Eyes or something along those lines.

PS: Interesting combination of lyrics from both Mentally Blind and The Philosopher, Leogoth.

PPS: Those 3 songs: Pull the Plug, Overactive Imagination and Sprit Crusher are probably my top 3 Death songs to play on guitar. Nice choices Vehemence.