D-Day at Crunulla Sharks

OK, I've changed my mind: the Broncos will win next year. The last time Wayne Bennett didn't coach Origin they won the comp. And it'll be Gordie's last year (I think).

It'd be much better and more fun though if the Warriors won. That would be neat. History, though, dictates that it'll be the Cowboys who are one of the grand final teams, if you consider the Kevin Campion factor:

1996: St George in the GF (featuring Campion)

1998: Brisbane in the GF (featuring Campion)

2000: Brisbane in the GF (featuring Campion)

2002: Warriors in the GF (featuring Campion)

2004: ???

I smell goddamn!

I really didnt want him to be sacked. Now we will probably get a nuff of a coach in Stuart Raper. I will give him a chance. He did win a few premierships for sharks in lower grades during the 90's, and was semi succesful over in England. Wonder what will happen with Phil Bailey. I heard on the news that both Manly and Stain George are keen for his sig

I dont think anyone could afford Phil Bailey now, who would have a spare 350000/400000 to pay for a test/origin player at this late stage?

There's no way Bailey could charge $400,000. Only a select few players can ask for that amount these days, them being guys like Fittler, Johns, Lockyer and Tallis. And maybe Webcke.

He will stay at the Sharks.

Has said today he loves the area and loves the guys playing there. Steve Rogers and Raper said today they are confident of him staying.

Raper also said he is not going to totally abandon the flat attack... He is going to modify it a little so that the guys have a bit more of a free style of attack, but so Brett can still dominate play if he needs to... Or something like that