d.t. shirts

Dec 20, 2005
I really want a Dark Tranquillity shirt and I'm trying to avoid using E-Bay. Does anyone know of any websites (English) that have somewhat of a variety of Dark Tranquillity shirts? I live in the US and I would really appreciate if anyone could tell me of a good website.

firewindraging said:
how does it work to order when you have a different currency?

If you use a Credit Card the conversion is automatic, i.e. - the item you want to buy is priced at 10 bazillion Pizzas, you pay for it using your CC and you get charged for $10 since 1 bazillion Pizzas = $1. PayPal and other means of on line purchasing work in a similar way. The only situation you'd have to worry about differences in currency would be if you actually had to send cash, but that's not going to happen with legitimate on line stores.

rahvin said:
See, you wouldn't last one day around where I live with this mentality. ;)

I am actually quite aware of that, though you can't say it wouldn't be funny to watch, hehe :)

I'll have a shorter expected lifespan in about a year though, when I move to Boston (ick).

~kov. ("If the pizza were a pie chart for what people would do if they found a million dollars, the fucker gave me the 'donate-it-to-charity' slice. 'Excuse me, I'd like to exchange this for the 'keep it'!")