hey introduction!

dtunderground.net

New Metal Member
May 1, 2007
Tennessee
www.dtunderground.net
Hi we are from dtunderground.net, A dark tranquillity fansite, and we are looking for people to join and submit stuff etc. We are really trying to get this website off the ground and we need your help we have forums there, but that does not mean stop posting here. We just really want to show Dark Tranquillity support from over here in America and want to start a solid fanbase here. So we are trying to get this fansite moving. Please help registery is free all you have to do is sign up!

thanks!

dtunderground.net
Eric & Brandon

@rahvin: i know i'm spamming every thread, but your answer reminds me of a certain letter where you'd underline the threats. :lol:

well i know its alittle bare right now because it new were still working on it.

and what we mean by saying that (it does not mean stop posting here) is that we dont want you to abandon the site that your on but maybe still post on dtunderground also.

we are working on the site it will get better.

dtunderground: I've been thinking of adding a forum to my site as well, but the existence of UM as DT's official forum kinda renders every other possible DT forum useless. But i just got an idea right now: perhaps a "multi-site" forum (i.e. a shared forum for your site and mine) would be useful/nice and/or get more than one post per month, if you know what i mean. I'm not talking about destroying either site or anything; we'd just have a shared forum. What do you say?

and what we mean by saying that is that we dont want you to abandon the site that your on but maybe still post on dtunderground also.
Thanks for clarifying that. I was about to leave this forum for yours, but now i realise i would have looked stupid in doing so.

You've covered 4 of the 6 musician's faces, as if they're not important.

logo.gif

Let's not be splitting hairs.