Cypecore needs YOUR HELP to support Dark Tranquillity!!

cypecoremetal

New Metal Member
Jul 25, 2010
Okay, wow. I hope you guys wont get mad but we desperately need votes for the century media competition to support Dark Tranquillity (and Insomnium!) on their Where Death is Most Alive Tour.
I hope it's okay to make this request on the forums here but we really hope to give people a chance to get to know CYPECORE.

We now need votes, daily. At the moment, we're a good 100 votes behind but now I seek for supporters to help us out.
I'm not a band member but close friend to these guys and honestly, any metal fan can agree that they rock.
Check them out at myspace.com/cypecore and decide if they are worthy to support DT.

To describe Cypecore in a few words:
heavyness, passion and character all mixed into a metal sound that follows the big melo death bands like Dark Tranquillity or In Flames and combines them with the technical cybertrash sounds of FearFactory. This is Cypecore.

Please do that small favor and vote for us.

http://www.centurymedia.com/vote.aspx?IdVotingElement=392

To be fair, we of course would love you to check out all the other bands taking part at the competition, too, as any of them are really looking out to play at the shows with such a legendary band as Dark Tranquillity.

If you are a fan of really awesome metal music, feel free to vote for us. Thanks to everybody participating. Oh, and you may vote once a day, so please please support the band :)

Cheers.