Dark Tranquillity in your language!

Originally posted by FatherVic
:D
yup I've visited the site, somehow I got lost on my town's library and don't know how i got there.....dimensions, ah? ;)
Oook! :p
well actually I don't read online books, mostly because my universtity is already virtual, and I would lost contact to reality, and would finally try to learn braille on the net, and filling my screen with little holes would help my reading.
And then someone will put a sound card in front of the screen and you'll go mad :lol: Well, on my own, I buy them for sure (I know almost no author earning my money more than him :)), but I find online versions really useful for both reading_while_on_the_net and quick quotes :)
which is your fave TP book btw???
as a whole for me it's Good Omens, but from the DW series, I'd go for Eric :D

fathervic (Eric, if you find some amphibian coming out of the water and trying to breathe, please, tell it doesn't worth the try" :) )
On the same level, Mort and Hogfather (but the second one is linked to the very special relationship I have with Chrismas, I suppose :)). But I really think there's no DW book I dislike :) Good Omens... mmmh, it's very nice, but I prefer DW on one side and Sandman on the other one, anyway ;)

Alfred (IT WASN'T STEALING. IT WAS JUST... REDISTRIBUTION. IT WILL BE A GOOD DEED IN A NAUGHTY WORLD.
'No, it won't!'
THEN IT WILL BE A NAUGHTY DEED IN A NAUGHTY WORLD AND WILL PASS COMPLETELY UNNOTICED)

it's sound funny in Malay - Ketentraman Gelap or Kesunyian Gelap

note:
gelap - dark
ketenterman & kesunyian - tranquility

yes, most translation in malay are backward...

- red_beef (wonder what dark tranquillity sound in japaness)

@red_beef: there is a japanese translation in the first pages of this thread :)

@DoAsISay: Huzur sounds familiar :p

@all: in greek i prefer the translation Skoteinh Hremia (pronunciation: skotini' iremi'a)

I guess the best translation would be "bu bubùbubu", but methinks this kind of accent is not allowed.

hyena (more work)