Dark Tranquillity in your language!

FatherVic

MasterMelon
Oct 10, 2001
trollcave
Well that's it....stupid enough to be posted here :loco:
How would you call Dark Tranquillity in your language????
I know it's senseless, pointless and absurd, but considering that Villain needs somethings to convert to his DT encyclopedia this is just for a good reason.....
Oh! since I have two mother tongues I give you the name in Catalan so other ppl can say it in Spanish ok?????

Dark Tranquillity ---->Catalan---->Tranquilitat Obscura

Hey, hey, stop! Why do you want to know the different names of Dark Tranquillity in different languages? We should to know how to say more useful things, like:

A) Hi, girl, my name is (your name here) , are you interested on some sex with me?
Translation in spanish: Eh, tronca, te echo un polvete?

B) Ei, jamelga, tas tan buena que te comía la regla a cucharás.
Translation: Hi,girl,you're quite pretty, I'll eat your... rule... with a spoon.

C) Hey, don't get dressed, girl, come here and we can choose your dress together (or stay nude and play for a while)
Spanish translation: Pasa de rollos de vestirte, hazme tuyo, potranca mía!

if you can read Cyrillic set, you can see it right:
"Ò¸ìíîå ñïîêîéñòâèå" in Russian
If you can't you'll see some mess of characters

In Finnish it could also be "Pimeä tyyneys", although it sounds a bit silly ("tyyneys" is almost never used in Finnish, although the adjektiv "tyyni" as a translation for "tranquil" is far better than "rauhallinen").

-Villain (the now happy encyclopedist)

@|ngenius: tas colagao XDDDDDDDDDDDD (a cucharadas??? :lol: )

and to the others thanx that was cool....
I guess I mostly like Mök Stillhet (or Fridsamhet) and "Duistere rust" also rulzzzzz

@astarte: catalan is really similar to Spanish...you mix some French, some Itallian, some Spanish...try to pronounce it as if you had three bubble gums in your mouth and voilà, you've got catalan XD

Originally posted by atlantis
Tranquillità oscura... rahvin could suggest something more poetic though:D

given half a chance, i would certainly try to avoid the term 'oscura', 'cause it reminds me of b-movies and z-attitudes involving killing a chicken and make a lot of fuss about it. as for the other word, there's no way past it, but i would suggest spelling it wrong to preserve a correct translation, because, news flash: in english you should spell it with a single 'l'. ;)

how about 'la quiete nera'? (yep, with the article too)

@atlantis: stop flattering me in public just to brutally scold me in private! :)

rahvin.

Skoteini Galini,that TheMindzI suggested,sounds cool...
but i prefer Skoteini Iremia (óêïôåéíÞ çñåìßá)
Tranquillizer=iremistiko
oh,well none understands what i'm saying ; )
grrr I hate typing in greek,it reminds me of work for the uni :bah: