touring the U.K

onebroodingwarning

New Metal Member
Jan 18, 2005
hello dt fans im new here! was wondering if you can help, i was wondering if anyone knows how many times dark tranquillity tour certain places to promote their album, i really want them to come back after the kreator gig (im not going to it) for a headlining show, what are the odds?

I'd like to know too, I mean I'm probably going to go to the Kreator gig, but money's a bit tight at the moment, and if I knew that DT would be back with a headlining date later this year I wouldn't bother going to this Kreator gig....
I am keen to get some new merchandise though! :)
Also wondering how long their set will be at the Kreator gig...Hmmm..
I've waited so long to see DT live I don't want to miss them this year - but surely they will get a headline date... Aren't they touring with Soilwork in the US? *Sigh* if only.
*Debates whether to order ticket*

I'd recommend you both to go to the London show. Needless to say, we're hoping/planning for a European headline tour later in the year, but there are always so many different factors determining whether or not it'll happen - and it's never up to the bands themselves either.

A good rule of thumb is to visit the gigs that you _know_ will take place and not count on anything happening later on, as the whole music business is so unpredictable.

Having seen them supporting Arch Enemy in December, I'd say its worth going to see them even if they are only supporting. Ironcally enough, I can't go to the Kreator gig because I travel to Sweden that day. I already have one of the nice new Character tees though. :cool:

i was at the arch enemy gig, right at the front and they where the best band their, its just i really want to see them perform for longer!

Caotico said:
A good rule of thumb is to visit the gigs that you _know_ will take place and not count on anything happening later on, as the whole music business is so unpredictable.
No, it's not.
It goes: album - tour here - tour there - chill - write - record album - tour here -...

There are always gigs! Always!!
And if you break up, I will ..cut you! >'(