Dam chr-- mos-- err, Top Gear?

IRL Trolling again. I'm disappointed with the media for giving the loudmouth extremists too much attention and room to echo their mindless blabber. All it does is escalate this cultural division.

I actually thought the Xmas Top Gear episodes were kinda weird. They were just basically making fun of war torn countries.

I'm all for free speech, and I detest religion, I'm just more pissed off how shit Top Gear is these days. It's the equivalent of the 3 Stooges. Clarkson has a ladder on his shoulder and turns round and hits May in the back of the head.

It's getting boring. I hate fake "reality" shows, the type we're blitzed with from America. It seems we're now following suit.

ohhhhhhh Top Gear fucking rocks. Best show on the planet. I can't believe people actually are offended by these clowns, its all in good fun.

I havent seen these episodes though, so I guess my opinion is invalid... fuckin bbc america and lag times.

Top Gear is shit. The only thing offensive about it is that these people strive to have controversial opinions for fucking money.

"He likes to see Jeremy Clarkson sneer at a Sheikh on his behalf"

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all for free speech, and I detest religion, I'm just more pissed off how shit Top Gear is these days. It's the equivalent of the 3 Stooges. Clarkson has a ladder on his shoulder and turns round and hits May in the back of the head.

From where I'm standing, it's always been the same. Funny because it's funny. Clarkson has a ladder on his shoulder and turns round and hits May in the back of the head, because Hammond was short enough to dodge the ladder.

ohhhhhhh Top Gear fucking rocks. Best show on the planet. I can't believe people actually are offended by these clowns, its all in good fun.

That's the thing I was thinking of.

Drew: too drunk and tired at the moment to watch that clip, so I think I'll watch it in a day or two when I'm sober enough...
nerd.GIF

I think you are all blowing it out of proportion. Its not meant to be REAL. Its a parody in and of itself, and thats what makes it funny. If you cant understand that then you need to loosen up.

Fuck political correctness.

The show is funny. To see a 6ft+ man jump in a 3 wheeled car and roll it over and over again when you know full well he could just drive slower to avoid it is funny. Its intentional, and thats what makes it funny. To see some super fast uber car go up against a delivery truck with a Jaguar engine is hilarious. Its outlandish.

None of it is real world testing, none of it is real world reviews. Its a COMEDY show, and if you don't get then then take the stick out of your ass.

I bet you think Benny Hill was offensive too don't ya?

WTF is Top Gear? Oh and what he^ said except spelled wrong.

Never mind, I took the time to read a little. :cool:

I can't stand how the religious say shit like "'The burka is a symbol of our religion and people should not make jokes about it in any way."

Fuck you right in the ass with a dead porcupine Mr. self important asshole. :mad:

WTF is Top Gear? Oh and what he^ said except spelled wrong.

Never mind, I took the time to read a little. :cool:

I can't stand how the religious say shit like "'The burka is a symbol of our religion and people should not make jokes about it in any way."

Fuck you right in the ass with a dead porcupine Mr. self important asshole. :mad:

couldn't agree more, dude I love you :worship: I can't believe people get more sensitive about imaginary shit than if you call their mothers whores o_O

I love Top Gear, not because I love cars, but because I fucking love a good bit of trolling. Clarkson, May and Hammond are all cracking irl trolls. hats off to them

Top Gear rocks, totally killer show full of epic win.

Besides, since when did the systematic oppression, abuse, and mutilation of women fall under the category of religious freedoms? Beliefs are one thing, but treating human beings like shit is inexcusable. The burka needs to be made fun of and done away with. You have to give the Top Gear guys major credit for having the balls to do this in the first place, and for not issuing any kind of apology. :headbang:

Besides, since when did the systematic oppression, abuse, and mutilation of women fall under the category of religious freedoms? Beliefs are one thing, but treating human beings like shit is inexcusable. The burka needs to be made fun of and done away with. You have to give the Top Gear guys major credit for having the balls to do this in the first place, and for not issuing any kind of apology. :headbang:

Since when? Since the religions were born, sadly to this day. Women still get stoned to death, and people hanged, tortured and whipped. Our answer? Well apparently we just go blow them up. Not much better than what they do to us. Religion is shit, Muslim religion is even more shit, but what can you do, other than get Jezza and his 2 stooges to go tease them. lol

If I run at you (being the infidel, of course) with a lit firecracker and shout "Allllah" maybe I can have at least one of the 72 virgins promised whilst I'm still alive with a slightly burned hand.

IRL Trolling again. I'm disappointed with the media for giving the loudmouth extremists too much attention and room to echo their mindless blabber. All it does is escalate this cultural division.

Btw... you surely meant the Top Gear presenters with this, riiight? ;)

THANK YOU

I'm so sick of sharing that same opinion with people(in real life) and getting bashed, called ignorant, etc.

I don't give a fuck what anyone believes in, if someone wants to believe in the god of the 12 rainbows then who cares, it doesn't affect me - but the way people seem to be treated in that culture disgusts me.

Might be your answer mate. Certainly aint mine.

Not my answer, but our country's answer... At least that's the official story, to overthrow the Taliban and stop all this fucked up archaic religious bollocks.

The irony can't be overlooked that we are blowing them up too (innocent people too), which is all I'm saying, whether it be for the greater good or not. They didn't ask us to do so.