Damaged tour - your comments

Damaged were excellent, they had the best sound seen at the ANU since M4TB was last there. Played fuckin fast and a good range of songs, lots of Passive Backseat stuff which pleased me.

Daysend were absolute shit as usual. Why do these wankers kepp getting booked?

Sakkuth were good, but I wish they would play more old stuff.

The Bloody Vice were pretty good, but their drum machine sounded shit.

And, yay for passouts.
Definately the best Canberra gig in a long while.

Here are my thoughts from the Metalshop board ,

The Canberra gig was great ,good turnup , there seemed to be a couple of hundred people, lots of new faces , which is good.
Pretty good return from The Bloody Vice , lets hope they can play more often than every 18 months .

Sakkuth and Daysend don't do much for me , although both very talented bands , both lack the originality to be considered special for me , to many Swedenisms.

Damged were great , the crowd was very responsive , new man Dave is great , definately the best singer they've had since Jaymee(?) (although no one will ever match Jaymee, he was very good).

I feel a second guitarist would not go a stray either .

My only downpoint was no encore , the crowd was chanting for more , but instead of another song we got a drum solo , which I thought was a bit of a wank, plenty of others seemed to enjoy it though .

Good night , one of the better metal gigs in Canberra in a while . The small stage set up is way better for atmosphere at the Uni as well , that big stage /barricade sucks .

Well done Twisted Prophecies

The Newcastle Damaged gig was great.

Inane Eminence - the local lads were fukin awesum as per usual.

Dissension - hadnt seen them before i thought they were great

Daysend - put on a good show.

DXMXGXD - wats to say? AWESUM shit. keen to see them again

i filmed the entire night chek my bootleg trading site www.geocities.com/lsf_bootz