Damageplan or Superjoint Ritual?

Damageplan or Superjoint Ritual

• Total voters
Haven't really heard either of them so can't comment. Pantera were cool though.

Neither , both are fucking shit compared to Pantera , but IF i had to decide id probably choose Damageplan

I dont think Phils vocals are that good with Superjoint Ritual either, Yes Dimebag was a guitar god but he certainly didnt use much of his potential with Damageplan

Damage Plan....I never heard super joint ( I was to pissed at phil to check them out, I heard part of a song the other day and thought maybe I should have, Hey Im forgiving, its not His fault some fuckhead had to ruin it for everybody....

The rage I feel inside over what that kid did there arent any words for( some stupid ass poser with no life, destoyed 3 bands in one blow)he certainly made sure 1.Pantera would never play 2. Vinnie will never do anything again( I havent heard anything and dont blame him)
and Phil isnt doing anything any longer iether( go to super joints site, there hasnt been anything updated since Dime was shot....

Dude Down so smoked right up to the very viking like instrumental !!!!
!!
Stone the crow ( I have both albums and I like seeing the sideprojects with other fellow musicians) just to hear it, It is unfortunate that phil left the way he did...I was just thinking he was develping his vocal abilities ( certainly his harmonizing with him self)

damageplan,i could except that this first album was going to be a little diff from what u would expect so they could establish themselves away from pantera,i really think that with the second album they woulda hit there straps and even though we will get some sort of 2nd album from damageplan we are never going to truly find out there true potential,a damn shame.superjoint are ok but i would love to see down become a proper full time band.