Damageplan or Superjoint Ritual?

Damageplan or Superjoint Ritual

• Total voters
Damageplan. I liked Superjoints 1st one but ALDOAH was probably the worst CD I bought in years and years. Total garbage and not even worthy of using as a coaster.
I wasn't crazy about Damageplan at first but it really started to grow on me after a few listens. It's such a damn shame we'll never get a follow-up. Dime promised a "full blown assult" on the next one. R.I.P.

johnnieCzech said:
I think new Damageplan was finished before 12/8 and is bound to happen?
I knew that they were talking about releasing some of Dime's material or something but didn't know they had allready finished the DP album. That's good news to hear. Hope it actually comes to be.

How about another poll, Damageplan or Down. I think Down might win! Anyway, I voted for Damageplan.

I've seen SJR live (ozzfest) I expected more from them but Phils ranting & raving was such a downer I Kinda lost respect for them.Never got a chance to see Damage Plan.so I didnt vote but both bands C.D's are good. :headbang:so my vote is Neutral.

I prefer SJR, that first album was good, and the ensuing tour was a blast. Damageplan sounded too much like everything else.
Neither band compares to Pantera, or even Down.

I went out and bought both SJR cds because I'm a huge Hank III fan(he is there bass player). I loved Pantera. How could this suck? Then I put it in and I got through maybe two songs on both cds and sold them on eBay. SJR sucks. Damageplan is okay for the one song I've heard.