Damian Wilson & Band

Havermout

Focused
Feb 11, 2002
The Netherlands
www.havermout.net
According the website of 'De Boerderij' (The venue for the Threshold gig this Saturday) Damian will return on October 9th this year to perform a show with songs from his career so far.

his 'band' will be:
Ruud Jolie (Within Temptation)
Kristoffer Gildenlöw (Pain of Salvation)
Dirk Bruinenberg (Elergy/Adagio)
Joost van den Broek (Ayreon, After Forever)

This is a must see show........ :worship:

H.

I wonder who will be opening. If it was just Damian his solo stuff i'd say it would be a singer/songwriter evening. But now i'd say it needs a bit more power...

So now i am hoping for Dial... So Damian you'd better ask Kristoffer if he can play the entire night and wants to bring his wife along. Preferably with my friend Laura on keys... (their last concert line-up):p

I've just saw this! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! I would give 3 lit of my blood to see this! Come here lads! :D

Oh, I'm there...Zoetermeer, that is. Should be one very good night. *purrs*

I wonder what the setlist will be like. Yes, I know, from projects/bands Damian's been part of, but which songs exactly? I'm curious to find out..alas, 'tis in october... My aching waiting heart.

Some new dates have been added - here's the full list

03 Oct 2009: Spirit of 66, Verviers, BE
08 Oct 2009: Zeche Carl, Essen, DE
09 Oct 2009: Boerderij, Zoetermeer, NL
10 Oct 2009: De Pul, Uden, NL
16 Oct 2009: Z7, Pratteln, CH
21 Nov 2009: House of Progression @ The Peel, Kingston, UK
22 Nov 2009: Robin 2, Bilston, UK

I'm guessing this is the Bilston near Wolverhampton rather than the Bilston hamlet in the Lothians

Read this on Facebook

All the DWB shows are going ahead on the tour in Switzerland, Belgium, The Netherlands and England.
We are particularly looking forward to the Dutch shows! But it was decided not to put the Zeche Carl gig on within the same month that I am there with Thresholds ‘Essence of Progression tour’.
There is also an added DWB show at The Batcave, 013 Tilburg, Netherlands on 04-10-09

I think you need a (better) promotor, Mr. Wilson :)