Damian Wilson & Band

I'm really jealous about that!
I've never been to the UK yet.. and you will see DWB live.
I really hope Damian will keep on touring with this set!

Planetickets have been arranged, i fly to london oon the 21st and back on the 23rd.

So i will be in London, an hopefully Wolverhampton, provided i can get there and back
Do you need any pointers? Trains are very regular from Euston to Wolverhampton. Takes just under two hours and normally involves a change. But beware - Network Rail prefer to do their engineering on weekends so leave plenty of time.

The venue is a bit of a way to the south east of Wolverhampton - a bus may the best option if you have time, not sure if there is a station near the venue. If so a local train would be better. Unless you are feeling flush and it's a taxi!

Network rail site http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

This is one link for Wolverhampton buses http://www.carlberry.co.uk/rfnshowr.asp?RN=WM525A

Just say if you need some more help!

The venue is a bit of a way to the south east of Wolverhampton - a bus may the best option if you have time, not sure if there is a station near the venue. If so a local train would be better. Unless you are feeling flush and it's a taxi!

Your best bet is to get the Metro tram from Wolverhampton town centre, and get off at Bilston station - trams are every twelve minutes from memory. The Robin is then a ten minute walk, and you'll pass an excellent drinking establishment called "The Old White Rose" on the way! (With any luck I'll be in there and will be happy to share beers with any Threshold fans!) :kickass:

Your best bet is to get the Metro tram from Wolverhampton town centre, and get off at Bilston station - trams are every twelve minutes from memory. The Robin is then a ten minute walk, and you'll pass an excellent drinking establishment called "The Old White Rose" on the way! (With any luck I'll be in there and will be happy to share beers with any Threshold fans!) :kickass:

Forgot about trams! Long time since I've been to Wolverhampton and its environs