Damn Cooperative Living..

randalph

New Metal Member
Jul 30, 2008
I decided to try and decipher byron's puzzle and also gain a deeper sense of maudlin's lyrics with a better understanding of the tree of life, greek mythology ect.. But i was wondering if any of you also live in an area where "loud music is not acceptable after eleven"...just finished listening to bath and was about to start listening to Leaving your body map and then..... ohhhhh shit it's eleven and i really cant turn it up loud enouph to hear the very deep layering ( i do not own headphones at the moment ) and it almost seems ridiculous to listen to maudlin without a proper sense of the dynamics and everything thats going on.

That doesn't sound TOO bad.
I love to listen to maudlin through one headphone while watching TV and reading Twilight.
Also, I blast them through my distorted boom box speakers while pumping iron and exclaiming "EUURGHH"
^At least this is not you

haha good luck dude, i seriously wish you the best but i can't imagine you'll succeed.

p.s. hint: the constellation-like shapes inside the albums are somehow important!

Thanks.. but i figured most people who listened to maudlin ( at least moderatly ) would know..or have to knowthat it has some relation to the kabbalah in order to unstand the lyrics.

Thanks. I actually think someone could not properly understand they're lyrics without at least some research into this. Im not going into this blindfolded but if some would like to get back into it ( i saw some trying to to do it in a different thread ) Im here to try. ( By the way..not that iv'e looked into it too much but i think the interlude symbols are a combination of different astrological symbols ). I was just trying to listen to the albums, no distractions, one more time.

I took some notes on bath. I'll have to listen to leaving your body map tommorow ( because of the musical curfue )
and than i'll really get on it. Sorry for posting twice.