secret/unreleased MOTW songs

x_OPETH_x

Feb 12, 2003
Boston, MA
www.myspace.com
actually i don't think i've ever posted on the Kayo Dot board yet. so please be gentle :)

anyhoo...i have the so-called "untitled secret track" (the one that is supposed to help you decipher the lyrics to LYBM and Bath), but i see there's also another unreleased song called "The Horror of Lunar's Retreat"

and i'm like WTF :err:

i can't find it anywhere...and i'd like to hear it. If anybody's got it, or knows where i can find it, kindly PM or email me :dopey:

by the way, has anyone figured out the Maudlin lyrics puzzle yet?

I have HLR at home somewhere, i think. if you IM me after 6pm some night, I can try to IM it to you. HLR, as far as I know, has nothing to do with the puzzle.

no one's figured it out completely, but people have come close. I actually think it is unsolvable, not in that there is not a solution, but it is too personal (to Byron) and cryptic to uncover. if you succeed be sure to post!

xfer said:
no one's figured it out completely, but people have come close. I actually think it is unsolvable, not in that there is not a solution, but it is too personal (to Byron) and cryptic to uncover. if you succeed be sure to post!

argh...that's what Toby was sayin....the nonsensicalness is killing me.

btw Behold....The Arktopus is quite possibly my favorite band of the month :headbang: