motW Christian?

Thanatopsis123

白鬼
Oct 13, 2002
日本
Visit site
I'm tired so I'll just ask this without going to look anywhere for the answer first. I ordered Bath and LYBM but haven't yet recieved them. So.....I haven't read all the lyrics yet. I was on a this site however http://www.geocities.com/horrorconstruct/lyrics.html and read a few. So.....after reading some (especially the bit about the secret song) I was left wondering if motW is a Christian band? Perhaps Jewish?

Again....my excuse for any temporary retardation in the above statement: I'm tired.

i hate to know the real meaning of the lyrics but for me they're not christian and stuff.

"...the son of god is nothing more than this..." (sleep is a curse)

well, the son of god is jesus, so they kind of keep jesus in a lower position...this is my understanding.

this particular part in "Girl With A Watering Can" tells me that they are not particularly fond of the big guy. (And I don't mean John Goodman)

I held all of Heaven dead in my arms
And in one moment, I knew all of Hell.
Nothing but a body, naked, beaten,
The wreck of souls amidst thorns bleeding
Biterness is all God hath created;
A proud king among the failures of dreams.

sounds like maybe one of those personal "when I lost my faith" experiences....

let's get back to dick jokes.

MOTW are indeed X-ians

monsterzero2.jpg

I seem to recall that Byron used to gallop around Connecticut on Sundays lopping the heads off Christians with a doubleaxe, so if they are Christians, they are very bad Christians.