Like, GRRR

delamarche

May 10, 2006
This is probably a little on the grumpy side for a first post...

Anyways, I ordered Dowsing Anemone, ITL(L+)L, and the LYBM and Bath reissues a lil while ago, and they landed on me desk this morning (thanks toby!) Oh yeah and shirt too, it kicks ass.

Ahem. Since I was working and such I couldn't really focus on the new album, so I found myself revisiting the motw releases. I made the mistake of looking in the liner notes and seeing those numbers next to the lyrics... and remembering THAT BLASTED PUZZLE.

You know, that puzzle that's mentioned in a couple olllddd interviews that spans both albums etc. Question: Does there exist anywhere on the net where this thing is actually discussed in a non-oblique fashion? I remember it driving me bonkers in '03 when I ordered the motw pack from Dark Symphonies, and I'm afraid it's going to do it to me again.

I've gotta find a few hours to sit down with the new album and actually concentrate on it, too...

Other than that, I'm lookin forward to meeting the folks on this board. It's been about 5 years or so since I posted on a forum, lol...