Damn Northern Ireland

scott89

Scotatonia
Oct 26, 2006
Northern Ireland, UK
so ok, heres the deal, where i come from the cd shops around the citys and towns only seem to take in stock of the more mainstream metal acts (maiden, killswitch engage, tool etc etc) so i beleieve im being totally screwed over that i cant get my hands on any decent cds of bands i really want to here. and since i cant get my hands on any good cds im having to resort to download sources so i can try and find songs of bands i like, but i cant so im wondering would any1 be able to send me some songs by bands i probably have never heard of before??? it would mean alot

thanks

so ok, heres the deal, where i come from the cd shops around the citys and towns only seem to take in stock of the more mainstream metal acts (maiden, killswitch engage, tool etc etc) so i beleieve im being totally screwed over that i cant get my hands on any decent cds of bands i really want to here. and since i cant get my hands on any good cds im having to resort to download sources so i can try and find songs of bands i like, but i cant so im wondering would any1 be able to send me some songs by bands i probably have never heard of before??? it would mean alot

thanks

What type of music are you looking for?
I can hook you up with some smooth acoustic stuff :p

hehe im looking more stuff like novembre, swallow the sun etc

im desperate to hear the STS song where jonas is in the chorus, because ive heard people on the forum saying its a work of art and how brilliant and its a pain in the ass when i cant hear it, if you get what i mean...