Damn those Relapse sons of bitches!

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
So Relapse has redisigned their site . . . and I'm checking out their new LOWER prices on CDs. Then I'm ordering some Relapse titles that I've been waiting for Willowtip to get in stock for $10. Then I get to the part that says Relapse is now charging a dick and one ball for shipping! Bastards!

Does anybody know where to get Relapse titles (other than Willowtip) for a good price? The End is as expensive as Relapse.

yeah, the other one was the Scald cover, but avatars have to be so few pixels that you couldn't see anything. I'll think I'm sticking with this one for a long while.

here's the full picture:

58.gif

Secksy.

How fast does Relapse ship because I wouldn't mind ordering a few shirts from there if their service was reliable.

I've ordered from Relapse at least 5 times, and I've always gotten my order within a week. SOmetimes I get the stuff in 2 days.

But I have heard people complaining about them.

The waiting is always the part I hate from ordering online as patience is not one of my virtues. I suppose I'll give it a try with a Today is the Day shirt and go from there.

I got that Today Is The Day shirt from there along with a Nile, and Origin one and it got to my doorstep w/i a week from Relapse.

My favorite, Redstream charges no S&H fee, has a TON of shit, and delievers w/i 4 days max. At least in my own experiences.

Npearce, go to Redstream.org ....they are reliable as all hell and I just checked and they got Relapse. Check under the search option for "labels." Their prices are good imo.

I ordered two grab bags that showed up in 2 days from relapse. Then again, i live within a couple hours driving distance of the distrobution outlet.

It turns out that Razorback Records had two of the three Relapse titles I was looking for. Thanks Dreamlord. Tipton should be restocking the other Relapse title soon . . . I hope.

Oh . . . I ordered:

Uphill Battle - Wreck of Nerves
Gadget - Remote

Still waiting to find:

The End - Within Dividia

Uphill Battle is really good IMO. I got the debut through a grab bag deal, then bought wreck of nerves. I think they are one of the best bands at combining styles (that sound good) into grind.

I bought and reviewd the Uphill Battle debut when it first came out, and I've been waiting to get this new one. The band originated an hour away from me in Santa Barbara. I have no idea what their day jobs are, because SB is even more expensive to live in then San Luis Obispo.