Damn you goddamn Europeans...

EvilVince

Satan Christ
Dec 16, 2001
Morristown, Arizona
myspace.com
I live in Phoenix, Arizona, and I went to my local record store last Tuesday to pick up my new Katatonia - Black Sessions box set on it's release date, February 22nd, only to find it's not coming out here until the 29th of March. You goddamn Europeans got the February release date and we Americans have to wait a whole nother month for it like we're some godforsaken third world country or something when we should really be ruling the whole fucking world. This means war! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

-Vince

EvilVince said:
I live in Phoenix, Arizona, and I went to my local record store last Tuesday to pick up my new Katatonia - Black Sessions box set on it's release date, February 22nd, only to find it's not coming out here until the 29th of March. You goddamn Europeans got the February release date and we Americans have to wait a whole nother month for it like we're some godforsaken third world country or something when we should really be ruling the whole fucking world. This means war! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

-Vince

I think many europeans hate americans enough. That whole "we should be ruling the world" statement was quite pretentious and uncalled for. I'm an american, and even i found that to be quite out of line, even if it was a joke

anyway...if youre so impatient...just order it by clicking on the banner in the top right of your screen

22 bucks including shipping if you live in the US

Fuck every other country. America's the best...

This was joke, poking fun at the guy who got offended :D

People shouldn't get offended...

Compeller said:
Fuck every other country. America's the best...

This was joke, poking fun at the guy who got offended :D

People shouldn't get offended...
i didnt get offended, considering I'm american...

I just was reading a thread in the Anathema forum, and it seems like a lot of European board members hate the "pious americans"

And i dont think Evil Vince was helping the cause

EvilVince said:

-Vince

Perhaps it will do you good to wait for something for a change.

If you cannot, do what I did for the first Bloodbath album and import it yourself (I could not wait the 2 extra weeks).

Otherwise you could just declare war on Europe...

Katatonia won't even play here in the states because they think we all smell like shit or something. A Norwegian man once made fun of me for living in a pueblo and called me a shit-kicking cowboy. I think Europeans want to invade my country and make us all their slaves. C'mon, you know they're thinking it.

Nah!!!! war has plagued the European continent for too long :erk:

If it makes you feel any better Evergreys dvd will be released in America the European launch date.

As much as the U.S. has to offer.....I think many of us are shit-kicking cowboys...most of us are fat too.....we are the fat cowboy country....

I dont think I hate the U.S. itself....there are many beautiful places here.....but our Government and the attitude of most americans....BLOWS.......

But hey, at least were not french......lol ;)

I just find it funny how Europeans like to consider themselves open minded, and yet so many blindly hate Americans.

Agreed, the bible belt is bullshit, and many Americans have a shitty attitude towards the rest of the world. But just like all other sterotypes there are exceptions. It's so frustrating to be judged on your nationality, and maybe that's something all you Europeans should think about before just dismissing someone as a "stupid American" because i'm sure you've got plenty of "stupid Europeans" too.

:wave:

Damnationx said:
Agreed, the bible belt is bullshit, and many Americans have a shitty attitude towards the rest of the world. But just like all other sterotypes there are exceptions. It's so frustrating to be judged on your nationality, and maybe that's something all you Europeans should think about before just dismissing someone as a "stupid American" because i'm sure you've got plenty of "stupid Europeans" too.

I completely agree about the bible belt part. The bible belt and the religious right in general make up the huge percentage of our country, and that's the ill-educated sect that elected the corruption that's running our country into the dirt. Bring back the Norse ways via the Allthing!!!

Well, I'm a conservative, Republican, Christian living in the Bible Belt. I'm also a classical musician. And I have a cowboy friend that had to go milk a black nanny goat at midnight last night. Doesn't stop me from loving Katatonia's music...they have some of the most emotional stuff that's been made in the last 70 odd years, in my humble opinion.

MiniMegaMoose said:
Well, I'm a conservative, Republican, Christian living in the Bible Belt. I'm also a classical musician. And I have a cowboy friend that had to go milk a black nanny goat at midnight last night. Doesn't stop me from loving Katatonia's music...they have some of the most emotional stuff that's been made in the last 70 odd years, in my humble opinion.

I had a black nanny once..... :)
Katatonia is for everyone brothers.......I dont care where you live or what your social status is.....