Damnation Artwork

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
Ok I've just bought Damnation off ebay. I was looking through the booklet and the centre picture of the band is signed by each member. Is this part of the Artwork?

FUBAR said:
Ok I've just bought Damnation off ebay. I was looking through the booklet and the centre picture of the band is signed by each member. Is this part of the Artwork?

if you have a scanner, you should post the picture here, so we can confirm if they are real, since many people on here have had items signed by the guys. i'm thinking maybe the kid you bought it from may have signed them himself, to help him sleep better at night, and to maybe get someone psuedoexcited when he sells it. but hey, maybe i just thought to far into it...

FUBAR said:

if you have a scanner, you should post the picture here, so we can confirm if they are real, since many people on here have had items signed by the guys. i'm thinking maybe the kid you bought it from may have signed them himself, to help him sleep better at night, and to maybe get someone psuedoexcited when he sells it. i mean it probably would have said in the ebay description it is signed. but hey, maybe i just thought to far into it...

deliverance said:
if you have a scanner, you should post the picture here, so we can confirm if they are real, since many people on here have had items signed by the guys. i'm thinking maybe the kid you bought it from may have signed them himself, to help him sleep better at night, and to maybe get someone psuedoexcited when he sells it. i mean it probably would have said in the ebay description it is signed. but hey, maybe i just thought to far into it...

The weird thing was that on ebay the seller never mentioned anything about it being signed.

I dont have a scanner, if anyone else has a scanner and their autographs would they mind puttng them up on this thread

I found these on random websites....

opeth.jpg

42684.jpg

You know the guys have custom picks, with their signature on the back of them. I got one of Peter's sitting in my room. If I had a scanner, I'd scan it in. Pretty crazy shit. This is opposed to In Flames' Jesper having a blue dunlop with 'blonde man' written on it :lol:

I was actually talking about the fact that it was autographed...so that along with the fact that no one DOES ever get bored of Damnation is reason enough not to sell it