damnation tour

AbsentFriend

Hail to the King
Mar 3, 2003
Tha Nethalandz!
Hey, maybe it's no news, but Martin (Lopez) told me they're gonna do a Damnation tour playing Damnation stuff and all their other mellow shit! Sounds pretty fucking cool to me!

This guy is really easy goin man! He very nice! Never too tired to talk to me (people). He also told me that I'm the only person in the world who owns a signed snare head from Opeth. Is that true?

Rock on!

katatonia live is nothing compared to opeth. and no, it's not a great news, because we all just know that they'll do a mellow damnation tour... do you read the news on the official site sometimes?

First of all, sorry about my english...

I've been on Opeth concert 2 weeks ago and i have also talked to Martin LOpez, he is really a nice guy. I wanted to talk to him becouse he personally gave me his drum stick at the end of the concert and i wanted him to sign my stick. so he did. BTW,he is fucking great drummer!! i love his tehnique. and i also taked with him about Damnation. he said that damnation is something new, like Deliverance, but with acustic guitars and drums. completely new stuff.... i cant wait until that day!!!! fuck nooooooo!!!!!!!!! :)

AbsentFriend said:
Hey, maybe it's no news, but Martin (Lopez) told me they're gonna do a Damnation tour playing Damnation stuff and all their other mellow shit! Sounds pretty fucking cool to me!

This guy is really easy goin man! He very nice! Never too tired to talk to me (people). He also told me that I'm the only person in the world who owns a signed snare head from Opeth. Is that true?

Rock on!

I really dont know what you said? do you want damnation tour or not? please explain...

opethpainter said:
katatonia live is nothing compared to opeth. and no, it's not a great news, because we all just know that they'll do a mellow damnation tour... do you read the news on the official site sometimes?

yes i agree with you about the news.. they should refresh them more often!!

AbsentFriend said:
Who's the asshole here?

Yes It's used pretty severely bij LOPEZ indeed. And yes I read news on Opeth.com, if only there wás any!!!!!