Damnation vids??

Jan 3, 2003
Sydney
ok i just realised there are no damnation VIDEO bootlegs up, like wtf??!! didnt ANYONE video any of the tour?? id reeealllllyyyy like to see videos of them playing their softer stuff.... so anyone got videos?????

a few months ago, some legend linked a video from a swedish morning tv program of the band playing 'To rid the disease' and 'In my time of need'. Very good sound and video quality from memory. You may want to do a search in the forums.

Hi guys..
I have a bootleg (2 vcds) from the show they played the 28/07/2003 at the boulder,colorado ...the sound is perfect but it's filmed quite far from the stage...but it remains a good video,believe me...and it's maybe the only way ever to see benighted,to bid you farewell,soldier of fortune and face of melinda live,on a video...
I'm ready to trade it if you have something which could interess me about opeth,my dying bride,katatonia,porucpine tree,anathema etc etc...fell free to send me an email at :
opethmaniac@hotmail.com
cheers

opethmaniac said:
Hi guys..
I have a bootleg (2 vcds) from the show they played the 28/07/2003 at the boulder,colorado ...the sound is perfect but it's filmed quite far from the stage...but it remains a good video,believe me...and it's maybe the only way ever to see benighted,to bid you farewell,soldier of fortune and face of melinda live,on a video...
I'm ready to trade it if you have something which could interess me about opeth,my dying bride,katatonia,porucpine tree,anathema etc etc...fell free to send me an email at :
opethmaniac@hotmail.com
cheers

Damn, I was at that show, I would love to have those, but I don't have anything to trade except for stuff that you could get off of the hub yourself. *sigh*

Yea, same problem here, I only have stuff you can get off the hub, but I do have quite a bit. I wouldn't mind seeing some of those Vidz, maybe I'll try to get a hook up and start a collection.

Someone should be kind enough to at least upload one to the hub

Its so poor to hide stuff from our all favourite band........its like in some shitty Korn or Limp Bizkit Board where they make others hungry with their stuff but dont want to spread it in the community........you see Opeth fans arent better than any others....its a shame