Dan Interview?

Oink, can we interview you for UM? We need the inside track for your recording processes as well as equipment used. The writing process is also a very important subject we can delve into.

Ehhh too late there Tumn. Check out unsigned spotlights > Satanic Dirge. :)

But in all seriousness, I know this is an unorthodox (\m/!) way to get an interview with Mr. Swano, and I know they're busy in the studio with White Cluster, but I figured if it was ever going to happen, this would be the best way to grab their attention for such a thing. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Oinkness said:
Ehhh too late there Tumn. Check out unsigned spotlights > Satanic Dirge. :)

But in all seriousness, I know this is an unorthodox (\m/!) way to get an interview with Mr. Swano, and I know they're busy in the studio with White Cluster, but I figured if it was ever going to happen, this would be the best way to grab their attention for such a thing. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

you mean White Darkness, White Cluster is the final track on Still Life :)

TheButcher said:
you mean White Darkness, White Cluster is the final track on Still Life :)
Hehe! White Cluster is one of my favorite songs from Still Life. I mean the intro is just so awesome. And it has some cool hooks. I've been calling it White Cluster. White Darkness doesn't really make sense, I mean darkness can't be white... it's dark. It could be White Lightness maybe. Hehe! Well... I'm sure the lyric book'll explain the concept to me when I get the CD. :)

Oinkness said:
White Darkness doesn't really make sense, I mean darkness can't be white... it's dark. It could be White Lightness maybe. Hehe! Well... I'm sure the lyric book'll explain the concept to me when I get the CD. :)

Isn't that kinda the point? From just the sound of it, it makes me think of a "goto the darkness" kinda thing. From the title of the album and the song titles, I get the feeling its a 'good vs evil' kinda concept, and someone is moving toward the darker side of things and being rewarded for it.

Or, maybe the 'Darkness' refers to a secret/mystery of some kind? 'Light' refering to something positive, of course. Another theme that seems to come out the song titles is the relationship-type of theme.

-shrugs- There's my two cents, lol.

Maybe it's talking about someone with really sensitive eyes who can't see in the light, thus making the light dark. You know, like Riddick or something. Or a raccoon. They can see perfectly at night but shine some light in and BAM, roadkill city.